Black People : WHY DO YOU LOVE BEING BLACK?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SOULDEEP3, Sep 11, 2003.

1. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I LOVE being BLACK because BLACKNESS was always here.Since the begining
    of time,we existed as energy throughout the cosmos.Our SPIRITUALITY.....our KNOWLEDGE of SELF.....OUR ANCESTORS....because of OUR DAILY STRUGGLE....RACISM when you really think about it,lets us know either how GREAT we already are,or are DESTINED to BE. I LOVE being BLACK because we are the physical manifestation of the MOST HIGH.I LOVE being BLACK because of our sons & daughters,and because we are the sons & daughters of the SUN. I LOVE how only WE can claim to be the ORIGINAL people to walk this earth without liing about it. I LOVE how we are the color of the Earth itself. I LOVE OUR SOUL.....and our RHYTHM.....Have you ever been to a predominately white & asian club?THEY HAVE NO RHYTHM!!! But take yourself to a BLACK club? EVERYBODY is ON BEAT,in sync with the HARMONY of the UNIVERSE. Our natural ability to break down the TRUTH. The fact that regardless of our being the minority of the U.S.,we are still feared,because we are & always will be the MAJORITY of the WORLD population.
    Of course,I can't forget OUR MUSIC....MUSIC would NOT EXIST if WE didn't CREATE it!!! I LOVE how our music makes me feel;the different modes it sets me in. I love how we shine WITHOUT being famous.Our natural ability to make you laugh....till your stomach hurts.Our KOOLNESS....who on this Earth is smoother than us?
    I could go on forever,however,I'll end it with our WOMEN --- Whether they speak english,french,spanish,swahili,etc. their various complexions,most gorgeous features & explosive BODIES are just the ULTIMATE. ONE, FAMILY.

By SHALOM*** of the ORIGINAL*** CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE*** :heart:

2. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Co-sign to what you said...

3. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    i love being black...
    thats who i am
    nothing different
    we come in all flavors...
    we shine
    we fought
    we educate
    we are unique in all ways....
    and co-signin with you...

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I love being black, for I know that in my person lies the mystery and the Elements of the Universe. Melanin!

5. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    I don't know about rhythm:lol:I can't dance:lol: But I know that being black makes me proud. Very proud...of the people we're becoming..and the future that's only in our hands

6. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    When minds unite, the body is indivisible. The focus on appearances serve only to divide in the end.

Black maybe beautiful, but beauty is only skin deep.

7. houston03

houston03 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i love being black because of my past. i love the strenght that the black race posses. i love the fact that we have fought and fougt for what we deserve. i love that fact that we never give up. i love the fact that we are an intelligent, beautiful, loving, respectable, and the list goes on, group of people. i love being black beacuse that is how GOD made me.

8. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    When I was called black in school my
    mother (bless her beautiful Soul) would say
    "Tell them Black is beautiful."
    And I did in defence of the insult (for years)
    but then there comes a time with a little
    research when you see that IT IS.
    TRULY (not in defence but in reality)
    this wonderful Melinated body absorbs light
    and energy at a higher level than any
    other being on the planet. It welcomes the Sun
    and it provides us with the ability to KNOW
    moral boundaries. Apparently I feel sick when
    we transgress because unlike the Melanin
    challenged we should know better as the
    original Keepers of the planet.

9. thefirst

thefirst New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The pigment melanin is found in all living kingdoms and in many different structures and forms. When its various functions are examined separately, its behaviors seem disparate and conflicting. It has a clear role in camouflage and sexual display. Other major roles are examined critically. It can act as a sun screen but is not a very effective one. It can also scavenge active chemical species, but this, too, is not done very effectively. It produces active radicals that can damage DNA. It binds to drugs in ways that are either beneficial or deleterious. Aside from camouflage, its other roles can be brought together by a unifying hypothesis as first proposed by Proctor and McGinness nearly 20 years ago. Melanin is envisaged as an energy transducer with the properties of an amorphous semiconductor. It can absorb many different types of energy and dissipate them in the form of heat. However, if the energy input is too great, the output can be expressed in the form of activated chemical species that can damage cellular macromolecules resulting in cell death, mutations and cancer. The protective aspect of melanin in dark skin is seen as resulting from its high concentration and its confinement to ellipsoidal and densely packed organelles that can effectively shield the nucleus. In light skin, its radical nature is seen as potentially participating in the carcinogenic process, particularly when overwhelmed by intense episodes of sunburn.

10. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    OK,first,powerful answer,now...WHY DO U LOVE BEING BLACK?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why i love being black