Black Relationships : why do woman jeopardize things witha good guy for a bad guy???????

LURK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2002
Shaolin,New York
Occupation
Recording artist and Business Man...so lets do it
seriously,my boy was with this girl and they werent gettin along..they had a child together and eventually split up....things were ok at first for him and tha situation with tha baby...he was gettin him at least 4 days out of tha week....he decided to move on also and find another mate......his new girl is a pretty young smart girl who treats him tha way he wants to be.....she overlooked his situation-which wasnt soo bad,he still talked with his baby mama just on a friendship tip tho-to be with him.........well his baby mama ,i think,got jealous and got with someone too....but this guy is a bad dude.....one with no security,no sense of morals,and no heart really...they moved in togetha and he told her not to associate with my boy...now he cant see his son and cant speak to him.....he now has to go to court and go thru whole system...as a friend,and as a father myself kinda in a situation like he was in before tha drama,i find this one of tha worst situations ever to happen to a parent......and it hurts me to even fathom whut he's goin thru...i was just wonderin why do women go to this extreme...i'm sure that alotta of yall sistas on here wouldnt do that but can u help me understand why you might do something like that??
i mean for goodness sake,this is devestating......do yall see tha pain and affect it has in tha father/baby daddy/ex......

I feel you and can relate .....sometime it happen out of that very
thing jealousy // hate and what some call payback which only
hurt the relationship of a child and the Father . Sometime it all
happen this way due to lack of understanding but we have not
just sistah's doing it but bruthas doing it too in there own way
when a more weaker woman mix path with bad vibes of a guy she too become a bad seed if not strong mentally and over powered physically by the new mate who is already jealous
of the continue relationship they have for this child
to the best intrest of a child we need to learn that they are not the weapon of fight with and to listen to someone u meet or new male friend or female friend should not be able to enter the life of what one have with a child and the parents ....but this America
and the world of myth and unthinkable so it happens and we don't know why or have the answers of anothers mind
we just deal with it and do what's best to make it fare what he did
to see his child was best going through the system legelly

The pain and trouble a man go through is not felt within the
female she can't see it not at that point but sometime it is
felt by her and what he must feel
a man hurts too ....
this just my way and point of view too it
the answer yet known !
Love to hear a woman side to this ......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back