Black People : Why do we tolerate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, next time you score a loaf of bread or even buy a packet of seed to grow the wheat for bread, get back and let me know how there's no such thing as a white world.
The white capitalistic (read; inherently racist) ideology has touched and permeated, no, infected every part of the world and every culture.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to you getting back about 'how there's no such thing as a white world'.

These things are not exclusive to white people. You still have a slave's mentality (if you're black). You act as if you are reliant upon white people.

Speaking of well mannered, I was called a coward and a liar based off of my original post which did nothing more than ask why we choose to stay here. You guys set the tone, respect is a two way street. You have to give it if you want it in return. Or, we can be bluntly honest with one another. I'm fine with either. Anyone suggesting that we need white people, really need to realize what the rest of world is capable of. That's not a healthy mentality to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back