Black People : Why do we tolerate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get the sense that there are more white allies and apologist on this forum than I expected. Nonetheless, here's the source:

And I'm starting to get the sense that you either don't know what you want or that what you want is the white world but that it would have a black face.

I'm starting to get the sense that there are more white allies and apologist on this forum than I expected.
Peace,

Please don't confuse ally and apologist with not being afraid of white people and/or not trying to run from them.

Let me put it out there for the record that my ally is the truth. Truth transcends color.

I am as critical of white people as I am anyone else. It's just that my expectation of positivity from white people is less than everyone else.

Peace

Do you not want to be around white people; to live in a place where there are only Black people?

Do you want the same power and control for Black people that white people have?

Would you (still) live in the U.S. if the tables were turned and Black people controlled the economy and leveraged it politically?

What would it take for Black people to do what you suggest and do you have evidence that it's happening?

What are you doing to change things to reach the goals that you suggest and how is that working for you?

As you can tell from the number and topics of threads here, we love discussions about Black people and that's because we love Black people. Please don't think that because we may not agree with you that somehow that makes us allies of white people or apologists. That sentiment is you taking things personal to help you feel better about yourself. Let's keep the dialogue moving forward.

Hmmm...$1.2T buying power. That's a lot of money. How do you shift a mindset from predominately consumers to entrepreneurs?

Do you not want to be around white people; to live in a place where there are only Black people?

I need to make a distinction here, because I can't speak on white people outside of America. I think American culture is very unique, even from most other majority white countries. As such, it would be unfair for me to assume that all white people across the world are the same. Realistically, that's not the case. So I will reframe your question to, whether or not I want to be around American whites. The answer to that is an emphatic no. My original question to you, and what I can't understand is that why other blacks would want to. Why do you want to be around American whites? Why do you want to live among them?

Do you want the same power and control for Black people that white people have?

This is more a matter of the people you have to be around and interact with on a daily basis, moreso than who holds political power. If the country was more diverse, ie less whites, then yes things would be better.

Would you (still) live in the U.S. if the tables were turned and Black people controlled the economy and leveraged it politically?

The issue here isn't economical or political. The people are the issue. Blacks being in a position of power will not change white people. If anything that would only make whites more intolerant and difficult to live with.

What would it take for Black people to do what you suggest and do you have evidence that it's happening?

First I have to understand why it seems to be the objective of blacks to coexist with a group of people who make it impossible to coexist with.

What are you doing to change things to reach the goals that you suggest and how is that working for you?

Right now, I'm exploring my immigration options. But, like you alluded to earlier, it is not an easy process. I will need a lot of money in order to make it happen. So I'm deciding how I need to manage my finances for permanent residence elsewhere to be a realistic possibility. Currently I'm leaning towards not buying a home in the US and saving for another two years, which would give me enough capital to immigrate.

As you can tell from the number and topics of threads here, we love discussions about Black people and that's because we love Black people. Please don't think that because we may not agree with you that somehow that makes us allies of white people or apologists. That sentiment is you taking things personal to help you feel better about yourself. Let's keep the dialogue moving forward.

There's nothing to take personal. It's not that you disagree with me either, what I found shocking is that the response has been pro-white. In the sense that while you complain about their actions, you're still willing to tolerate their bs. Again, I'm asking questions, I'm trying to understand your point of view. I'm not trying to put you down to make myself feel better. That's meaningless. To the contrary, I'm the only one who has had insults thrown at them, but I don't care. I just want to know why you like living with whites. It's honestly baffling to me.

Hmmm...$1.2T buying power. That's a lot of money. How do you shift a mindset from predominately consumers to entrepreneurs?

In the end, most likely our objectives are too different. My question is how do you shift the mindset from helping the US economy and thus white people, to blacks destroying the system. Again, I have to get back to my original question, why do you like American whites so much that you want to live among them and continue to bolster their system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back