Black People : Why do we tolerate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveFree

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2019
I'm in the process of searching for a home, but there's one thing that's giving me pause. White people. Why the hell should I stay here and continue to tolerate their racism? Why should I contribute to an economy and a society that doesn't care much, if anything about blacks? Why help them, which essentially gives them more power than they deserve? Secondly, life is too short to fight the same battle that we have been since the country was founded. Right now I'm a bit torn, on whether or not I should setup permanently here in America or just leave.

So, I'm curious, why do we continue to put up with this when we don't have to? Blacks play a significant role in driving the US economy, yet what do we get in return? Why not take our money elsewhere... Curious to hear your reasoning, do we really think that marching is going to change racist people? Is it worth staying here in America, if so why?

Sure, leaving the USA is one option for some African Americans and the reason I say that is because you need money to move and everyone who might want to leave, will find it difficult to if they don't have the resources to make that happen.

And, you had better know that where you're going is a better place for AA's and not assume that just because we may all be Black that we are accepting of each other. And you'd better hope that the country you want to relocate to will have open borders and accept you in masse.

But, for me, why "run away" when we still have some constitutional rights and freedoms that give us an ability to change things where we are? We may not have come here voluntarily, but we built this nation, fought and died for the right to be treated as deserving citizens and to receive equitable treatment. Some of us may not want to give up the fruits of our labor or the labor of our ancestors, or forget those who fought and died for us and whose bones are buried in the very soil that they toiled over and called "home." We have spent generations honing the skill to know our enemies that are brutal but not that smart and I won't give them the satisfaction when they try to make it so unbearable here for us--or so they would like to think--that I would choose to leave. Somehow that smells to me like a coward and that, I'm not.

That's just me...

I'm in the process of searching for a home, but there's one thing that's giving me pause. White people. Why the hell should I stay here and continue to tolerate their racism? Why should I contribute to an economy and a society that doesn't care much, if anything about blacks? Why help them, which essentially gives them more power than they deserve? Secondly, life is too short to fight the same battle that we have been since the country was founded. Right now I'm a bit torn, on whether or not I should setup permanently here in America or just leave.

So, I'm curious, why do we continue to put up with this when we don't have to? Blacks play a significant role in driving the US economy, yet what do we get in return? Why not take our money elsewhere... Curious to hear your reasoning, do we really think that marching is going to change racist people? Is it worth staying here in America, if so why?
Peace,

Learning to navigate life in a white ruled country takes knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Blessed are they that live in the white world without being of the white world. It begins with taking the devil off the planet (which is essentially taking white people out of your focus). When your focus is on you and not on them, you can begin making strides to a better existence. When you allow things to occupy your attention, anyone or anything can be that devil.

You can go anywhere and face discrimination. You can go anywhere and find poverty. You still have to learn how to master them.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back