Black People : Why do we tolerate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I'm not here to worship white people or beg for their respect, so I will respectfully bow out.
Yeh, that's fine by me.
There's not one person on this thread you haven't insulted for no good reason and there's no one here that worships white people or begs for respect.
Come back after you grow up.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010

This thread smells. Don't know why we keep falling for this double talk like fake news, calling yourself "black" yet you want the light shining brightly on what so called "white" people are doing.

Didn't this thread start out about someone looking for a house? lol

4 four pages later they're no closer to moving lol

smh

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
As another member here clearly stated. Four (4) pages and four (4) days later you're no closer to attaining your dream of home ownership yet you're still here trying to convince the membership that you have no use for the race that produces everything in your existence.

By all means enthrall us with your acumen.
They certainly don't produce everything in my existence and I never said it was my dream. I already proposed my solution, which is for me. I have no interest in telling other people how to feel or what they should do. All I wanted to know was why the supposedly black people of this forum, and blacks in general, have any interest in living among white Americans. After seeing your posts, I have my answer. A lot of you feel reliant upon white people. In fact, a lot of your posts mirror the sentiments of white supremacists. That's not my mentality though, so there's never us seeing eye to eye. Which is fine, we don't have to agree.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
They certainly don't produce everything in my existence and I never said it was my dream. I already proposed my solution, which is for me. I have no interest in telling other people how to feel or what they should do. All I wanted to know was why the supposedly black people of this forum, and blacks in general, have any interest in living among white Americans. After seeing your posts, I have my answer. A lot of you feel reliant upon white people. In fact, a lot of your posts mirror the sentiments of white supremacists. That's not my mentality though, so there's never us seeing eye to eye. Which is fine, we don't have to agree.
where do you live right now ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz