Black People : Why do we tolerate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
And I'm starting to get the sense that you either don't know what you want or that what you want is the white world but that it would have a black face.
I think you're projecting. There is no such thing as a white world imo.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
Peace,

Please don't confuse ally and apologist with not being afraid of white people and/or not trying to run from them.

Let me put it out there for the record that my ally is the truth. Truth transcends color.

I am as critical of white people as I am anyone else. It's just that my expectation of positivity from white people is less than everyone else.

Peace
You don't go to war with people you're afraid of. You make friends and peace with people you fear. But, that's beside the point. I'll pose the same question to you, as I'm genuinely curious to your answer. Why do you want to live among whites?

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
You don't go to war with people you're afraid of. You make friends and peace with people you fear. But, that's beside the point. I'll pose the same question to you, as I'm genuinely curious to your answer. Why do you want to live among whites?
Peace,

In all honesty I don't live among whites. I live in a black neighborhood, and I work with black people. Furthermore I'm not really thinking about white people as if they are anyone I want to live among. They don't concern me like that.

Oh, so now you're going to war? You want to make war with white people? "Much to learn you still have." You sound like me over 20 years ago. Angry as hell at the white man. Then I learned about who I was and who they are and I could no longer be angry with them without being angry with self. The black man is God, period. I started all this. White people are a symptom of the black man playing and taking life for granted. The sooner you learn that the sooner you will be able to allow them to do what they do while you do what you do.

I make friends and peace with people who have similar goals, social equality and desires as I do. I guess you don't do friends............. or you are ruled by fear. What a life...............

Peace

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I think you're projecting. There is no such thing as a white world imo.
Yeh, next time you score a loaf of bread or even buy a packet of seed to grow the wheat for bread, get back and let me know how there's no such thing as a white world.
The white capitalistic (read; inherently racist) ideology has touched and permeated, no, infected every part of the world and every culture.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to you getting back about 'how there's no such thing as a white world'.

Ever heard the term decolonizing your mind? Or free yourself from mental slavery?
Try it.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
Peace,

In all honesty I don't live among whites. I live in a black neighborhood, and I work with black people. Furthermore I'm not really thinking about white people as if they are anyone I want to live among. They don't concern me like that.

Oh, so now you're going to war? You want to make war with white people? "Much to learn you still have." You sound like me over 20 years ago. Angry as hell at the white man. Then I learned about who I was and who they are and I could no longer be angry with them without being angry with self. The black man is God, period. I started all this. White people are a symptom of the black man playing and taking life for granted. The sooner you learn that the sooner you will be able to allow them to do what they do while you do what you do.

I make friends and peace with people who have similar goals, social equality and desires as I do. I guess you don't do friends............. or you are ruled by fear. What a life...............

Peace
You're making too many assumptions for this to be worth continuing. But, thanks for sharing your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz