Black People : Why do we tolerate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
Yeh, next time you score a loaf of bread or even buy a packet of seed to grow the wheat for bread, get back and let me know how there's no such thing as a white world.
The white capitalistic (read; inherently racist) ideology has touched and permeated, no, infected every part of the world and every culture.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to you getting back about 'how there's no such thing as a white world'.
These things are not exclusive to white people. You still have a slave's mentality (if you're black). You act as if you are reliant upon white people.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
Speaking of well mannered, I was called a coward and a liar based off of my original post which did nothing more than ask why we choose to stay here. You guys set the tone, respect is a two way street. You have to give it if you want it in return. Or, we can be bluntly honest with one another. I'm fine with either. Anyone suggesting that we need white people, really need to realize what the rest of world is capable of. That's not a healthy mentality to have.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Anyone suggesting that we need white people, really need to realize what the rest of world is capable of. That's not a healthy mentality to have.
you are living in the white man's land, speaking the white man's language, using the white man's internet. when i suggested you visit an all black country you responded with insult.

tell me, do you have a mirror in your house ????

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
That probably speaks to my question. I imagine that it's not a problem living with whites if you're fine with giving respect and not expecting anything in return.

Black people are too nice. Too forgiving. Too submissive.

LiveFree

Jun 14, 2019
you are living in the white man's land, speaking the white man's language, using the white man's internet. when i suggested you visit an all black country you responded with insult.

tell me, do you have a mirror in your house ????
This is not the white man's land, nor are they the only producers of the things you guys have mentioned. But, it's clear at this point that this forum is not what I thought it was. I'm not here to worship white people or beg for their respect, so I will respectfully bow out. Maybe I can find a black forum where the members aren't afraid to stand on their own without bowing or catering to whites. If I'm even talking to blacks here. Seems more like controlled opposition to me.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
That probably speaks to my question. I imagine that it's not a problem living with whites if you're fine with giving respect and not expecting anything in return.

Black people are too nice. Too forgiving.
i do what is right because it is right not as a transaction.

nowhere did i say anything about forgiving anybody.

if you come correct we can talk. if you do not come correct i will deal with you.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
This is not the white man's land, nor are they the only producers of the things you guys have mentioned. But, it's clear at this point that this forum is not what I thought it was. I'm not here to worship white people or beg for their respect, so I will respectfully bow out. Maybe I can find a black forum where the members aren't afraid to stand on their own without bowing or catering to whites. If I'm even talking to blacks here. Seems more like controlled opposition to me.
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly