Black People : Why do we give up so much power to white folks?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
While tthe Illuminati is plotting it's new real estate interests in Haiti,
and it's positions of neocolonial power in Africa, to pay back debts owed to China, as our communities are being regentrified, and homes taken from Black by eminant domain, and more and more plots occur,

how is it that thedecendants of thecreators of civilization have the time to be engaged in the same old pity parties and rhetoric folks werewrangling about in the 70s as though they knew more then Elijah Muhammed, and as if there was something more to say then what he said in

Thew Message to the Black Man?

has rhetoric and pity parties become the new opiate of the masses?

where is our creativity?

there is a story about this kind of stagnation;
ONCE upon a time there was a farmer and his wife who had one daughter, and she was courted by a gentleman.
Every evening he used to come and see her, and stop to supper at the farmhouse, and the daughter used to be sent down into the cellar to draw the beer for supper.
So one evening she was gone down to draw the beer, and she happened to look up at the ceiling while she was drawing, and she saw an axe stuck into one of the beams.
It must have been there a long, long time,
but somehow or other she had never noticed it before, and she began a-thinking. And she thought it was very dangerous to have that axe there, for she said to herself:
"Suppose him and me was to be married, and we was to have a son, and he was to grow up to be a man, and come down into the cellar to draw the beer,
like as I'm doing now, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!" And she put down the candle and the jug, and sat herself down and began a-crying.

Well, they began to wonder upstairs how it was that she was so long drawing the beer, and her mother went down to see after her, and she found her sitting on the setluss crying, and the beer running over the floor.
"Why whatever is the matter?" said her mother. "Oh, mother!" says she, "look at that horrid axe! Suppose we was to be married, and was to have a son, and he was to grow up, and was to come down to the cellar to draw the beer, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!"
"Dear, dear! what a dreadful thing it would be!" said the mother, and she sat her down aside of the daughter and started a-crying too.
Then after a bit the father began to wonder that they didn't come back, and he went down into the cellar to look after them himself, and there they two sat a-crying, and the beer running all over the floor. "Whatever is the matter?" says he. "Why," says the mother, "look at that horrid axe. Just suppose, if our daughter and her sweetheart was to be married, and was to have a son, and he was to grow up. and was to come down into the cellar to draw the beer, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!"
"Dear, dear, dear! so it would!" said the father, and he sat himself down aside of the other two, and started a-crying.

Now the gentleman got tired of stopping up in the kitchen by himself, and at last he went down into the cellar too, to see what they were after;

and there they three sat a-crying side by side, and the beer running all over the floor. And he ran straight and turned the tap. Then he said: "Whatever are you three doing, sitting there crying, and letting the beer run all over the floor?" "Oh!" says the father, "look at that horrid axe! Suppose you and our daughter was to be married, and was to have a son, and he was to grow up, and was to come down into the cellar to draw the beer, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him!" And then they all started a-crying worse than

before. But the gentleman burst out a-laughing, an reached up and pulled out the axe, and then he said: "I've travelled many miles, and I never met three such big sillies as you three before; and now I shall start out on my travels again, and when I can find three bigger sillies than you three, then I'll come back and marry your daughter. So he wished them good-bye, and started off on his travels, and left them all crying because the girl had lost her sweetheart.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/efft/efft71.htm

While tthe Illuminati is plotting it's new real estate interests in Haiti,
and it's positions of neocolonial power in Africa, to pay back debts owed to China, as our communities are being regentrified, and homes taken from Black by eminant domain, and more and more plots occur,

how is it that thedecendants of thecreators of civilization have the time to be engaged in the same old pity parties and rhetoric folks werewrangling about in the 70s as though they knew more then Elijah Muhammed, and as if there was something more to say then what he said in

Thew Message to the Black Man?

has rhetoric and pity parties become the new opiate of the masses?

where is our creativity?

there is a story about this kind of stagnation;
ONCE upon a time there was a farmer and his wife who had one daughter, and she was courted by a gentleman.
Every evening he used to come and see her, and stop to supper at the farmhouse, and the daughter used to be sent down into the cellar to draw the beer for supper.
So one evening she was gone down to draw the beer, and she happened to look up at the ceiling while she was drawing, and she saw an axe stuck into one of the beams.
It must have been there a long, long time,
but somehow or other she had never noticed it before, and she began a-thinking. And she thought it was very dangerous to have that axe there, for she said to herself:
"Suppose him and me was to be married, and we was to have a son, and he was to grow up to be a man, and come down into the cellar to draw the beer,
like as I'm doing now, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!" And she put down the candle and the jug, and sat herself down and began a-crying.

Well, they began to wonder upstairs how it was that she was so long drawing the beer, and her mother went down to see after her, and she found her sitting on the setluss crying, and the beer running over the floor.
"Why whatever is the matter?" said her mother. "Oh, mother!" says she, "look at that horrid axe! Suppose we was to be married, and was to have a son, and he was to grow up, and was to come down to the cellar to draw the beer, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!"
"Dear, dear! what a dreadful thing it would be!" said the mother, and she sat her down aside of the daughter and started a-crying too.
Then after a bit the father began to wonder that they didn't come back, and he went down into the cellar to look after them himself, and there they two sat a-crying, and the beer running all over the floor. "Whatever is the matter?" says he. "Why," says the mother, "look at that horrid axe. Just suppose, if our daughter and her sweetheart was to be married, and was to have a son, and he was to grow up. and was to come down into the cellar to draw the beer, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!"
"Dear, dear, dear! so it would!" said the father, and he sat himself down aside of the other two, and started a-crying.

Now the gentleman got tired of stopping up in the kitchen by himself, and at last he went down into the cellar too, to see what they were after;

and there they three sat a-crying side by side, and the beer running all over the floor. And he ran straight and turned the tap. Then he said: "Whatever are you three doing, sitting there crying, and letting the beer run all over the floor?" "Oh!" says the father, "look at that horrid axe! Suppose you and our daughter was to be married, and was to have a son, and he was to grow up, and was to come down into the cellar to draw the beer, and the axe was to fall on his head and kill him!" And then they all started a-crying worse than

before. But the gentleman burst out a-laughing, an reached up and pulled out the axe, and then he said: "I've travelled many miles, and I never met three such big sillies as you three before; and now I shall start out on my travels again, and when I can find three bigger sillies than you three, then I'll come back and marry your daughter. So he wished them good-bye, and started off on his travels, and left them all crying because the girl had lost her sweetheart.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/efft/efft71.htm
are we thateasily distraced by a distractor?

Reminds me of the family that was so scared of a mouse in the house that,
the father forgot to to work, the mother forgot to cook,
they both forgot to care for theirchildren and make sure theydid their homework

They just sat and slept together huddled in fear on the dining room table;

cussing the mouse, while forgetting to even eatand bathe

Don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who became the victor in that household!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da counter story to answer your question !

sometime the hidden treasure is not to be show-case
not until it's time to spring into action to display the tru power
it pose in all it's fine pearls & gem-stones.

So while the gold diggers digs and think they gain wealth by the golden nugget
and celebrate victory , foolishly they didn't see the hidden treasure that was right
before there eyes .

forceful taken or stealing or even use trickery tactics not power
Knowledge & wisdom is power which we hold to the upmost within.

point well taken i hear ya

Da counter story to answer your question !

sometime the hidden treasure is not to be show-case
not until it's time to spring into action to display the tru power
it pose in all it's fine pearls & gem-stones.

So while the gold diggers digs and think they gain wealth by the golden nugget
and celebrate victory , foolishly they didn't see the hidden treasure that was right
before there eyes .

forceful taken or stealing or even use trickery tactics not power
Knowledge & wisdom is power which we hold to the upmost within.

point well taken i hear ya
So in other words we sit on our hands and do nothing until Destee evicts the white guy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back