Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do?

crwn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2011
Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do? Are your thoughts yours or are they implanted by someone else, for example parents, peers, teachers or something more sinister. I don't want to ruffle any feathers but do you realize how ridiculous religion is. Religion and intelligence should never be uttered in the same sentence if one complements the other. Do you realize how predictable you are when placed in different situations, please realize that when i say "you" i include all breeds. I use "breed" instead of race since there is no such thing. Just like canines humans were begotten of one breed. The 'black man" is the closest representation of that original breed
and all others are subspecies thereof. I am quite aware that in many forums or discussions that the many find comfort in agreement while allowing the truth including triumphs and failures go with the wind. i await your retorts!

The 'black man" is the closest representation of that original breed
and all others are subspecies thereof.

I get your base point. The "black man" as you say is not the "closet representation", the so called "black man" is the original. There is no "representation" until you're trying to separate what it represents.

Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do?
Breaking this down is key to see thru facades.

Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do?

I think the need to believe is one of the strongest emotions human can have/experience. We all need to believe in things at all stages in our lives. Belief is just like hope. we all hope for things, we all want to believe in things too. In my opinion if people did not have an intense desire to believe then what would be the reason for living?

Peace!

You were led to believe that the black man is from Africa not Asia or Europe because the white man says so, or because they cherry picked fossils in order
to determine their so called origins of mankind. There is not one group of humans on this planet that is currently living in their original lands, I am also willing to say that a great portion of the black peoples of Africa today actually came from Asia fleeing the mongoloid expansion perhaps 8-10k years ago. So from whence did we come? The answer lies with the Dogon, and i intend to prove it in July, as soon as my Life On Mars series concludes

I think the need to believe is one of the strongest emotions human can have/experience. We all need to believe in things at all stages in our lives. Belief is just like hope. we all hope for things, we all want to believe in things too. In my opinion if people did not have an intense desire to believe then what would be the reason for living?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back