Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by crwn, Jun 24, 2013.

1. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do? Are your thoughts yours or are they implanted by someone else, for example parents, peers, teachers or something more sinister. I don't want to ruffle any feathers but do you realize how ridiculous religion is. Religion and intelligence should never be uttered in the same sentence if one complements the other. Do you realize how predictable you are when placed in different situations, please realize that when i say "you" i include all breeds. I use "breed" instead of race since there is no such thing. Just like canines humans were begotten of one breed. The 'black man" is the closest representation of that original breed
    and all others are subspecies thereof. I am quite aware that in many forums or discussions that the many find comfort in agreement while allowing the truth including triumphs and failures go with the wind. i await your retorts!

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    I get your base point. The "black man" as you say is not the "closet representation", the so called "black man" is the original. There is no "representation" until you're trying to separate what it represents.

Breaking this down is key to see thru facades.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

I think the need to believe is one of the strongest emotions human can have/experience. We all need to believe in things at all stages in our lives. Belief is just like hope. we all hope for things, we all want to believe in things too. In my opinion if people did not have an intense desire to believe then what would be the reason for living?

Peace!

4. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    You were led to believe that the black man is from Africa not Asia or Europe because the white man says so, or because they cherry picked fossils in order
    to determine their so called origins of mankind. There is not one group of humans on this planet that is currently living in their original lands, I am also willing to say that a great portion of the black peoples of Africa today actually came from Asia fleeing the mongoloid expansion perhaps 8-10k years ago. So from whence did we come? The answer lies with the Dogon, and i intend to prove it in July, as soon as my Life On Mars series concludes

5. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458

6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    So what is you real thread topic, "why do we believe", Or this rant that we believe what ever whity says?

Peace!

7. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Prove it now, to took the time to make this ill thought out thread, you can that the time to past your proof.

:bs:

Peace!

8. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Emotions are folly and quotes while they may make you feel good are worthless.
    Show me your talents, show be your brilliance, beliefs are worthless, beliefs just does not get the job done. What we should be searching for is knowledge, knowledge of the known is not that difficult, it's there before us to study. It is knowledge of the unknown that we should be after, when you take stock of what you personally know against what you don't, you'll soon realize that you know very little. While the black man is considered the weakest link in the chain by most other groups, he is the strongest, they don't know it and neither does he and that is a problem. Now almost all of what you know came from the white man, don't lie to yourself and say no. Ask yourself why is that? and what can i do to correct it. I could help by directing you to a page within my website but unfortunately I do not have enough posts up yet to provide links.

9. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Just like whitey, you think that demanding something on your terms will make it happen, they may have trained you well, but I'm not trainable. I pierced that veil when i was a child.

10. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901

Where did you get this from since nobody mentioned land prior to this post?