Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do?

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do? Are your thoughts yours or are they implanted by someone else, for example parents, peers, teachers or something more sinister. I don't want to ruffle any feathers but do you realize how ridiculous religion is. Religion and intelligence should never be uttered in the same sentence if one complements the other. Do you realize how predictable you are when placed in different situations, please realize that when i say "you" i include all breeds. I use "breed" instead of race since there is no such thing. Just like canines humans were begotten of one breed. The 'black man" is the closest representation of that original breed
and all others are subspecies thereof. I am quite aware that in many forums or discussions that the many find comfort in agreement while allowing the truth including triumphs and failures go with the wind. i await your retorts!

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
The 'black man" is the closest representation of that original breed
and all others are subspecies thereof.

I get your base point. The "black man" as you say is not the "closet representation", the so called "black man" is the original. There is no "representation" until you're trying to separate what it represents.

Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do?
Breaking this down is key to see thru facades.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Have you ever asked yourself, why do I think or believe the things that I do?

I think the need to believe is one of the strongest emotions human can have/experience. We all need to believe in things at all stages in our lives. Belief is just like hope. we all hope for things, we all want to believe in things too. In my opinion if people did not have an intense desire to believe then what would be the reason for living?

Peace!

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
You were led to believe that the black man is from Africa not Asia or Europe because the white man says so, or because they cherry picked fossils in order
to determine their so called origins of mankind. There is not one group of humans on this planet that is currently living in their original lands, I am also willing to say that a great portion of the black peoples of Africa today actually came from Asia fleeing the mongoloid expansion perhaps 8-10k years ago. So from whence did we come? The answer lies with the Dogon, and i intend to prove it in July, as soon as my Life On Mars series concludes

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
I think the need to believe is one of the strongest emotions human can have/experience. We all need to believe in things at all stages in our lives. Belief is just like hope. we all hope for things, we all want to believe in things too. In my opinion if people did not have an intense desire to believe then what would be the reason for living?

Peace!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
Fireman Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs Science and Technology 75
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Kadijah Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people? Black People Open Forum 46
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe latter generations deserve reparations? Black People Open Forum 115
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous? Black People Politics 4
chuck Black People : Why We Believe Or Don't Believe? Black People Open Forum 19
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "If You Believe The Negro Has A Soul" - M. Garvey African American History Culture 0
NUBIANNINJA Black Poetry : I DON’ T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING .....YAW’LL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9