Why do the gays get all the hype?

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by Cypherawaken, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Cypherawaken

Cypherawaken Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    My one question is that why do gay people get all the hype. Being bisexual, alot of people ask me questions about how different my relationship is from theirs. My relationship is no different from others. I have a health relationship with my girlfriend but just because I play an aggressive role in my relationship doesnt mean that I am not feminate. I just want to know why people think that gay people dont know that it is a sin in God's eyes? And Why do it seem different from their lives? I just want to live a normal life with my girlfriend, I do not want to deal with judgement because I know God for myself and i know that only He can judge me.

2. plainrhythm

plainrhythm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    personally, i don't believe there is such a thing as sinning when it comes to sexual preferences. God loves us all human beings and one of the reasons as to why i'm not christian is because of the fact that anything that is not looking right to them, is total sin. but what if it's completely right in other cultures and religions? people sometimes make God to be this type of person who discriminates. if he meant for some people to be different, so be it. he predicted it. you didn't do it outta rebellion so chill.. remember that next time they ask... then you should ask them why the hell they are straight and if it's any different... be innocent about it! :D

3. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    plainrhythm, that's a very general statement for you to make that Christians see anything that isn;t looking right as sin. Now im not gonna say that i don't think homosexual acts isn't wrong, because in the bible it states that, but im not gonna hold that as worse as killing or stealing or anything else. i respect anyone who is independant and can do what they choose. that is why God gave us our own minds and will. I don't have the time to judge, and anyone who does, including Bush, is completely wrong, because why should i force any of my beliefs on anyone? i voice them and move on. Also, you should not base christianity as the basis of a group. it is the basis of the relationship between God and you. So the opinions of other christians should not falter whether you want to be one.

i really hope this did not offend anyone...if so i really do apologize

Peace to all
    We do too much discrimination to each other
    and my heart goes out to all that have been affected by the oppressing laws preventing anyone from being themselves
    i truly feel that
    Prizefighter

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Becuase President Bushwakkker was just re-elected into office, and they have an extra advantage..........marriage! Thanks to the Bushwakkker!

Cedric Denson