Black Relationships : Why do some women sleep with a lot of men?

karmashines

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2005
In another thread somebody gave a percentage of how many women have never orgasmed during sex. It was alarming.... like 70 or 80%.

But then when you turn on Maury, there are a whole bunch of women who don't know who their child's father is. In some cases the number of men being tested were like 20 at a time. On top of this they jeopardized the relationship with the GOOD man that they were currently involved with.

So the question is, if generally women don't get as much physical pleasure out of sex as men, (as to me it's BEST if you do orgasm), then why are some women having sex with a lot of guys? I can understand men's mentality towards sex, because not only are they wired differently due to testerone but they usually can easily achieve orgasm each time. But women aren't like that... even highly orgasmic women may have to keep experimenting to find ways to finally be able to climax each time.

Is it emotional? Do they think they can hook the man into a relationship? But then if someone was thinking that way they wouldn't be sleeping with such a large volume at one time. Plus, there are many cases where they already have a man.

Is it psychological? Do they feel they are some type of 'goddess' being able to screw so many men?

What are your thoughts? I'm curious the opinions of both women and men on this issue.

Well, I think women do enjoy sex as much as men do. I've known more women that want sex as much as I did rather than not wanting it as much.

I feel like women who don't enjoy sex are the ones that are probably doing it for the wrong reason. Maybe their trying to gain acceptance or trying to force a man to love them. As far as women sleeping with a lot of men, maybe these women just don't allow society to define their sexuality. Maybe these are women that want to sleep with many men, the same way so many guys want to have sex with as many women as they can. I believe this is more common than people think. I don't think there is always an underlined reason for a woman having sex with a lot of guys. People claim men are wired to have sex, but there are also men out there that don't have a desire to sleep with every woman in the world, the same way there are women out there that sleep with a different guy every night.

I think they do it because.. they seem to come close.. but never orgasam.. they really want this experience. But for some reason never get it, also some may seek acceptance as an adult that they never had as a child in these endeavors.. the feeling of being loved.. or connected with a person on a higher level.. it may be for some the closest they have ever felt as being loved.

BUt ???... what is considered alot of men? I myself consider any woman that has over 10 partners in her life as alot.. but I also take into the account of the average per year.. if you average 2.2 men a year in a period f 5 eyars.. i dont really think that is a huge number.. but based on a five year period.. if a woman has been doing it 25 years.. and has 17 partners then i wouldnt consider her loosey goosey.. unless 8 of the men were in one year.

what yall tink? :juggle: Im jsut tossin around some ideas..

PoeticManifesta said:
I think they do it because.. they seem to come close.. but never orgasam.. they really want this experience. But for some reason never get it, also some may seek acceptance as an adult that they never had as a child in these endeavors.. the feeling of being loved.. or connected with a person on a higher level.. it may be for some the closest they have ever felt as being loved.

BUt ???... what is considered alot of men? I myself consider any woman that has over 10 partners in her life as alot.. but I also take into the account of the average per year.. if you average 2.2 men a year in a period f 5 eyars.. i dont really think that is a huge number.. but based on a five year period.. if a woman has been doing it 25 years.. and has 17 partners then i wouldnt consider her loosey goosey.. unless 8 of the men were in one year.

what yall tink? :juggle: Im jsut tossin around some ideas..

Maybe some women never achieve orgasm because they expect the man to always know how to make them have it. Perhaps they need to take more time to know about their own body.

But I wonder, how can a woman think that having a steady succession of sex partners, equals being loved, I would think the opposite is true. What man is going to love a woman if he knows she's had sex with 10-15 guys in the last month?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back