Black People : Why do some still fear Black Nationalism?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Why do some folks still fear Black Nationalism and any effort to find solutions for the greater good of the race

as racism is increasing here and abroad and the economy is declining , making clear the imperative for collective economics, as a safety net for possible future privatization of public utilities services and benefits.
One would assume that most folks would be encouraged by the concept in light of the times and our collective history

face it

nationalists are just no fun.

having been around nationalists for a number of years i can say that they are no fun to be around.
they are very negative people. always telling you what NOT to like and what NOT to do.
nationalist are straight up sexual prudes. "no sex please, we're nationalists"

can't dance. don't party. big frown on face.

nationalism is cool but nationalists are a drag.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

face it...and that's the hard part for some

having been around nationalists for a number of years i can say that they are no fun to be around.
they are very negative people. always telling you what NOT to like and what NOT to do.

Not bad, jamesfrmphilly,

Most of that is true and agreement with it easy, another option on the table is grassroots, which begins in our own back yard and catches fire. Grassroots is in until Nationalism catches, if it ever does.

It is impressive to read and view some making a strong attempt under the Banner of the RBG to Nationalize...Red Black and Green operations, just hasn't happen yet...Peace In my brother friend, great post, for real!

From that response

Phillie sounds like a dead place!

Here in NYC the RNA threw some of the baddest parties in the city back in the day,
and the East, come on, even down there in Rocky Balboa ville, you heard of the East! Folks of all ages had much fun there, from grands to grandchildren
No sex? guess you have never been to Queen Afua's summer festival where the ratio is 6 to one!
I guess you have never been to one of Ausar Auset BYOBB parties!
or the December 12, and Patrice Lumumba Coalition jazz sessions,

funny how these and other groups know how to work as well as play, but some have no time for work, but want to play all the time!
and still expect to be free of white supremacy

My thoughts of how I will help to change the world that I live in make me feel so ALIVE....and hopeful.

When I start thinking that things will never change and I just have to accept them as they are, thats when I start to become depressed.

I think that it would be great to have large numbers of people who want to help but I truly dont think that they are needed. I sincerely believe that a strong few can do a mighty LOT.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back