Black Relationships : Why Do Some Of You Men Let Yourself Fall By The Wayside After Awhile?

1hotvirgowoman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2004
Seriously, why is it that when you Guy's get the Girl, you just stop taking care of your Business?. That would include your hygiene, your appearance, Sex, and all kinds of other things you tend to slacken up on after getting Attached OR Hitched?. What is it in you that makes you morph into something that Nobody would want?. Just curious.....

Faithfully I can't speak on that because i never kept myself up for any woman
but for myself i try to look my best smell of best and handle my business daily
and nightly , I don't tend to stray away from a nice groom and bath nor fall apart
in my dressing but those who do must was putting up a front from the start .

The way you meet me is the way you will leave me , Clean , Neat , groomed
there maybe a few men that fall apart who was already apart !
I was raised to look my best , bath and be neat i don't spend time in no mirror
but i do visit it
you will never catch my bathtub or sink Dry i love H2O .................................

can't speak for everyone but me .

1hotvirgowoman said:
Seriously, why is it that when you Guy's get the Girl, you just stop taking care of your Business?. That would include your hygiene, your appearance, Sex, and all kinds of other things you tend to slacken up on after getting Attached OR Hitched?. What is it in you that makes you morph into something that Nobody would want?. Just curious.....

Sista, I don't know much about the unkempt hair or messy clothing in one's dress. But, I do admit to taking my ex for granted after a period of time. And, I've learned not to do that. You can ask a few women on this site about that. Hey, babies. :wink: :lol:

Seriously, I've worked hard on not doing that. I think time to ourselves can help that situation a bit. My ex used to go out with the ladies...they called it ladies night. Although we weren't married, she went out with a 5-member group of married women. Being around each other all the time can become a little monotonous and may seem just a tad bit boring.

Peace, Family.

:toast:

bigtown said:
ASK A WOMAN WHY SHE DOES IT, THEN YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWER.

THAT'S MY "BIG" OPINION.

True, I think women are much worse than men when it comes to this problem.

At any rate, I do agree with what you're saying. When people in general get married they tend to let themselves go to hell. The sex happens less, the foreplay ends, people gain too much weight and stop worrying about their appearance. This is why people divorce and never want any parts of marriage again...and I agree with that approach. People don't respect their mate once the chase is over. The only time people start caring again is when they see someone else that they want to impress...or after the relationship is over and they have to try and reel someone else in so they won't be alone. Then the cycle continues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back