Egypt : Why do some of us claim to be Egyptians

You know that every once in a while we have new people come in here all confused...people that don't surf the forum to see what's here and what's not. People who don't realize that all these issues have been addressed before...but that's cool, I guess.:cool:

True. However, when they come in fresh and start off referring to others as clowns they need to back up and step back in and walk in a more positive light.

jmho

I also would like to see Afro-centrist focus more on West Africa and other less known African civilizations. However I don't see whites conflicted over which European civilization they oughta claim. If it's European they claim it. Whites will even claim non-European/non-white civilizations.

Why can't black people take pride in all black civilizations, or the contributions of blacks in other non-black civilizations.

yep cause if white people do that then we should definitely be doing that too!! uh huh..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back