Egypt : Why do some of us claim to be Egyptians

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Didn't quite get that?
This is what I refer to:

Chas0x01 said:
I also would like to see Afro-centrist focus more on West Africa and other less known African civilizations.

Why dismiss study of Egypt and the Moors to focus on "less known" African civilizations? Most blacks don't even know WE were pharoah, much less that Western civilization came out of Africa, via Egypt to Greece. And surely you don't feel we know all there is to know about Egypt, thus, it's time to move on, folks!

Btw, when I say OUR Egyptian ancestors, I am not claiming Egypt as my personal ancestral origins. I am claiming Egypt as an African country, and the ancient Egyptians as a black people. Our Egyptian ancestry = our BLACK ancestry. Just as a white person from any country, not just Italy, would claim opera as a European invention.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Maybe it would help you if you did a study of the migrations of Kemetic peoples to see what West Afrakan places they went to, huh? Then answer why shrines and writings from ancient Kemet show up in Nigeria, Ghana, the Congo and other places. Do you think that would help you any? Then study the Yoruba and other systems and find out the correspondence or where their origins came from. Do you think that would help you? Bottom line: GO BACK AND STUDY!!....Thank You!
Thank you so much. This is why I always say any study of Africa and her peoples should begin with Dr. Chancellor Williams' "The Destruction of Black Civilization." In it, he lays out the migrations of blacks from Egypt to the interior of Africa, and the reasons why.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelist Has Powerful Response To Claim That Women Shouldn't Preach Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
J Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump apparently ‘forgot that he was president’: Ex-CIA director on wiretap claim Black People Politics 20
jamesfrmphilly Black People : pastor-walks-back-claim-chicago-gangs-want-to-work-with-trump Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Canada rejects African-American's asylum claim Black People Politics 1
Liberty Law Forum : Chicago city lawyer resigns over claim he hid evidence in deadly police shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Twitter Explodes Over Obama 'Closest Thing to a Jew' Claim Black People Politics 1
TruthHitman African American History Culture : Hebrews of the Atlas Mountains Claim ancient ancestral connection with the Khaunas of Hawaii African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Jeremy Scahill on Obama's Orwellian War in Iraq: We Created the Very Threat We Claim to be Fighting Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Christians Respond To Victoria Osteen's Claim: 'When We Obey God..We're Doing It For Ourself' Christian Study Group 55
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FAT BUT FIT CLAIM FALSE! Black Health and Wellness 4
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : Inmates claim prison guards are retaliating against hunger-strikers in California Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 7-Eleven Stores Operated 'Modern Day Plantation System,' Feds Claim Black People Open Forum 5
A Black Entertainment : Nigerians Are Quick To Claim Famous African Americans as Their Own Black Entertainment 58
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Contrary Evidence 2 Such A Discredited Claim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
legit-writer Law Forum : Advantages / Disadvantages of Personal Injury Action vs Worker's Compensation Claim Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
RAPTOR Black People : Combating the European claim to "universalism": according to Marimba Ani Black People Open Forum 17
Mercyless1803 Black People : "Teen’s NFL Dreams Squashed By Fake Rape Claim, Woman Confesses 10 Years Later Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black Relationships : Sisters - Stop Letting Men Mistreat You - You Are No Where Near as Weak and Fragile as You Claim! Black Relationships 61
Kemetstry Black People : Can One Hate the Poor and Still Claim Religious Piety? Black People Open Forum 35
Writeous1 Black People : Claim: Youths Offered Money To Start Riots Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black Men : Black men steamed by nun's fake rape claim Black Men 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Claim To Fame Is About Game, But A Claim To Be Sane, Cause Divine Change, Reparatio Chief Elder Osiris 0
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Origins Of The Voudoun Religion: A Closer look At Dahomey's Claim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Ankhur Black People : European Jews claim to Isreal; proved False by their own Scholar Black People Open Forum 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is There A Claim To An Afrikan Liberation Day When There Is No Liberation Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : All Who Claim To Be Black And Afrikan, N Y Post Cartoon Chief Elder Osiris 1
I Black People : Careful what you CLAIM!!! Black People Open Forum 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : The claim so often put forth,that Christ changed the Sabbath,is disproved by... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY OF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE CLAIM THAT RACE IS NO LONGER A Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : UNTIL AMERICA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE MOVED BEYOND RACE, AMERICA MUST DEAL WITH THE ISSUE O Chief Elder Osiris 2
D Black People : Mom 'Devastated' at Claim Tots Smoked Pot/Says Uncle Meant No Harm Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Bush snubs claim that 655,000 Iraqis were killed Black People Open Forum 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : White People Claim Descent from Akhenaten Omowale Jabali 17
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : DALLAS T.O. police claim he tried to harm himself Black Sports 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Claim Love for Self While There Is Not Knowledge Of Self, Make such A Claim A Lie Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Disservice We Show Toward Marcus Garvey, While We Claim to be Of Service to him Chief Elder Osiris 1
L Black Poetry : ...Claim Me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Pan Africanism : Diamond land claim in SA court African American History Culture 3
M Black Poetry : My blend situated and insulated like coats claim the empire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
watzinaname Black Poetry : I Don't Claim To Know What Love Is... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
triniti424 Black Poetry : I make my claim... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
I Black People : White Supremists claim proof that Arnold Dislike Black People Black People Open Forum 10
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Calling Of The Elders State Your Claim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Pet Peeve; Women Who Claim They Can't Get Him To Leave! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
blakverb Black Poetry : How many brothers claim... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Perfection Black Women : ① Black Athena Probe∷ Black Athena: Aryans, Semites, Egyptians and Hellenes Black Women 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians? Egypt 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : No Aliens the Egyptians built the pyramids AACOOLDRE 0