Egypt : Why do some of us claim to be Egyptians

Asmith161718 said:
I have always wondered what these folks looked like, and this is an interesting part of our heritage.

[QUOTE="Kadijah, post: 794374, member: 35973" An intersting part of WHOSE heritage?

And, not to be rude, but because I sat here and read your entire post.... I'm not going to even ask about the relevance of "Oprah" :huh:.... what does any of it have to do with Egypt or black history (not biology or "heritage" but HISTORY)? /QUOTE]

Kadijah, are you genuinely unaware of the now verified fact that Nubia/ Khemet/Egypt’s African Pharaohs battled and resisted the Semitic/Arab hordes for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this so maliciously EVIL constantly evolving but still undeclared WAR on Africa/Africans; with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's most malevolently EVIL consciously DESTRUCTIVE cultural vandal] deliberately destroyed [Khufu’s facial attributes on the Sphinx] Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid at Abu Rawash, which [was built by Khufu’s son and heir Djedefrah] you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by the murderous carnage in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Gaza, Darfur and the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa TODAY and the inane stupidity of the way those CLOWNS/TRAITORS Goodluck, Zuma and co allowed/ sanctioned Africa’s greatest EVER Arab benefactor [Muamar Gaddafi who did more for Africa than any African leader that I can name/what about you] and his regime to be slaughtered by NATO in 2011, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

What do must of the people in our communities and countries KNOW about the 17 massively superb Olmec Heads [below] unearthed in Mexico weighing 10 to 30 tons, which were sculpted between 400-1300 BCE?

Here in London at the British Museum I photographed 2 massive Olmec Head type busts with Hutu/Bantu facial attributes tagged as Rameses I & II, an admission which I bragged about while torturing/debating one of Blackvoices [prior to it being bought and executed by AOHELL] PALEFACE TROLLS/ INTERNET BATTERING RAM [Silva]; thus can you imagine my surprise when just 2 weeks later when I returned to the British Museum the attendant denied all knowledge while all that was left where the sculptures of Rameses I & II were, were very deep scratch marks in the floor?

treszapotes3.jpg

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back