Egypt : Why do some of us claim to be Egyptians

Brother Realist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2013
Why do some of us claim to be Egyptians, Moors, Olmecs, Hebrews, Vikings, Chinese, ect.? These claims can not only be disproven by scientific evidence but its just plain common sense. These brothers claim everything and everybody but black Africans.
It's really insulting trying to do research on African history and always wind up on some site promoting these lies. I wish our brothers and sisters would embrace TRUE African History so-called BLACK history, but it seems these want nothing to do with it.

Can somebody paint a picture for me, please? I mean we are being laughed at the world over because of these clowns.

I've studied African history and culture, reading about great civilizations that once thrived there such as the Kingdom of Benin and the Fon city of Dahomey that developed a female army known as the Ahosi. Also the Nok Civilization who brought iron melting to west Africa. Why are these not treasured? Instead we get all these brothers claiming civilizations that have nothing to do with them at all. I mean there was probably a minority of us in Egypt during the Pharaohs or a minority of Moorish slaves but that does not constitute claiming the whole civilization.

I wish we focused more on our true history and not that of the white, berber, arab or Asian.

I've studied African history and culture, reading about great civilizations that once thrived there such as the Kingdom of Benin and the Fon city of Dahomey that developed a female army known as the Ahosi. Also the Nok Civilization who brought iron melting to west Africa. Why are these not treasured? Instead we get all these brothers claiming civilizations that have nothing to do with them at all. I mean there was probably a minority of us in Egypt during the Pharaohs or a minority of Moorish slaves but that does not constitute claiming the whole civilization.

I wish we focused more on our true history and not that of the white, berber, arab or Asian.

I also would like to see Afro-centrist focus more on West Africa and other less known African civilizations. However I don't see whites conflicted over which European civilization they oughta claim. If it's European they claim it. Whites will even claim non-European/non-white civilizations.

Why can't black people take pride in all black civilizations, or the contributions of blacks in other non-black civilizations.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back