Destee Network : Why do some blackfolks rather take advice from a white person

Africandr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2005
and think that since I'm black my advice might not be worth asmuch
I'm into online autosurf,and I've made a lot of money from it,like $5500 profit since mid Sep, anyway so I tell a friend cause she asked me why I was all happy today. Then as I tell her, she proceeds to attack everything I say yet she keeps asking more questions. At the end of everything I got frustrated and told her oh well, when u see me end of the weekI'll have an extra $1000 added to it anyway :)
Ok had to vent:spin:
If anyone is interested though holla back or check out tutorial i made a while ago like month ago http://www.freewebs.com/drnubian/

often we are question about our ability and knowledge
when it come to advice , but we let ourselves be handled
in this myth of belief our worth is deeper and richer then Gold
if we use it and spread it anyway ......I feel you on this .

Africandr said:
and think that since I'm black my advice might not be worth asmuch
I'm into online autosurf,and I've made a lot of money from it,like $5500 profit since mid Sep, anyway so I tell a friend cause she asked me why I was all happy today. Then as I tell her, she proceeds to attack everything I say yet she keeps asking more questions. At the end of everything I got frustrated and told her oh well, when u see me end of the weekI'll have an extra $1000 added to it anyway :)
Ok had to vent:spin:
If anyone is interested though holla back or check out tutorial i made a while ago like month ago http://www.freewebs.com/drnubian/

This is caused by numerous things. One is centuries of conditioning. We have been conditioned not only to NOT trust eachother but also what source to go to to satisfy our wants and needs. Also blacks are put in situations designed to fail so when it happen it can further build upon the stereotypes of inadequacy black people have been labeled with. What we must do is become more business saavy, more knowledgeable as consumer and develop a trusting relationship between businesses and customers....

I Totally agree because I had mentioned it to her b4 but it was only cause she overhead another white mutual friend of ours talking about it that she became interested, hence the questions. Frankly I got frustrated with her questions, and told her to go ask ol girl,since her words carry more weight
:book:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,non but ourselves can free our minds--Bob Marley

Africandr said:
I Totally agree because I had mentioned it to her b4 but it was only cause she overhead another white mutual friend of ours talking about it that she became interested, hence the questions. Frankly I got frustrated with her questions, and told her to go ask ol girl,since her words carry more weight
:book:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,non but ourselves can free our minds--Bob Marley

You check her on it. Ask her why she choose to treat you like you where running a pyramid scam when you tried to impart some financial wisdom on someone you though of as more than a friend but a sister?

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back