Black Relationships : Why Do Some Black Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the adage from Dr. J H Clarke, "You cannot raise an African, between the legs of a European". I also believe you can love anybody you want to. However speaking from a social/political perspective that dictates how we live and die it would not make sense for me personally love anybody who aids, willingly or unwittingly in the destruction of my race. It is anti-African and Anti-life, those are just facts. Whether one wants to accept that or not is up to them. White people, even the most sincere of them aid in our destruction every single day just by their (unwitting) participation in a system that puts European people above all others. I double triple dare any black person dating a white/man/woman (who most likely think they live in a post racial society) to be black for 1 week and try to do the things that they normally do or better yet abandon their participation in the shytstem. I bet all the gold in the world that they wont do it.

peace

There was a show on years ago, that did this experiment where a white boy wanted to see what it was like to be black for a week. They had make up artist's come in and really make him up to look black. He was finally ready to step out into the world as a 'black man'.

he went on a job interview, then to a couple of stores and got followed around. He went to a couple of other places, but i forgot exactly what those places were. But, basically after about 3 or 4 hours he was in complete tears and begging for them to remove the make up from his face and body because he didn't have the strength to endure what black people go thru all day every day.

He only lasted 3 or 4 hours and totally broke down!!

Eddie murphy did the same thing years ago where they made him up to be white and he went in and out of stores with no problem or anyone following him and even took/stole a few things, but brought them back and said "oops, i must have forgot to pay for these" and the security guard directed him to the nearest register....:confused:

peace

There was a show on years ago, that did this experiment where a white boy wanted to see what it was like to be black for a week. They had make up artist's come in and really make him up to look black. He was finally ready to step out into the world as a 'black man'.

he went on a job interview, then to a couple of stores and got followed around. He went to a couple of other places, but i forgot exactly what those places were. But, basically after about 3 or 4 hours he was in complete tears and begging for them to remove the make up from his face and body because he didn't have the strength to endure what black people go thru all day every day.

Eddie murphy did the same thing years ago where they made him up to be white and he went in and out of stores with no problem or anyone following him and even took/stole a few things, but brought them back and said "oops, i must have forgot to pay for these" and the security guard directed him to the nearest register....:confused:

they had a party on the bus as soon as the last black person got off...lol
broke out the champagne and ish....

one love
khasm

peace

I saw the Eddie Murphy thing I have that dvd too funny but so true. I loved it at the end where he said " I have plenty of friends and plenty of make up so watch out, that hot white chick or groovey white man might just be black" LOL I would love to see the white man who did this.

I saw the Eddie Murphy thing I have that dvd too funny but so true. I loved it at the end where he said " I have plenty of friends and plenty of make up so watch out, that hot white chick or groovey white man might just be black" LOL I would love to see the white man who did this.

I wish i could remember what show it was on, but this white boy's face was covered in tears when he came out of some building in a suit, almost callapsing from begging them to take the make up off of him. he was in tears apologizing for everything bad he had ever thought of black people before that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back