Black Relationships : Why Do Some Black Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers are there--45% of Black women and 50% Black men NEVER married.

"A word to the wise should be sufficient."

Children of divorce

Caramel de whatever her name is, said that I was doing this and that when really she started garbage with me by replying to one of my posts... anyways, these few links are definitely for people like her and it sums it up in so many words, after that, I'm through. Maybe she and others can learn more about themselves if they read and actually swallow the pill no matter how hard it is to do so... here they are

http://thefreshxpress.com/2011/03/dear-bitter-black-woman/

http://singleindependentsistah.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/are-you-an-angry-black-woman/

http://minglecity.com/profiles/blogs/the-bitter-women-men-hate-to

OK Im through. Peace and blessings. Good night

I will say this... you are entitled to YOUR opinion! I have done my research. But don't judge me or presume to know me. Don't tell me "I should know better", "I am supposed to be in tune with our culture" (for who? Based on your sweeping generalization concerning who I am?) or that I am stereotyping "our" men. They are not MY men, they are black men. Strangers.
I do not hold any responsibility for their actions, behaviors, thoughts or truths. Therefore, do not lump me in with the sweeping generalizations that I "should KNOW anything."

If you want to educate or expand my knowledge then please have at it, but I am not going to be open to anything you or anyone else has to say if you are disrespectful period. That is an all too common experience I get from "OUR MEN" when something is not agreed with. Like I said: You don't know me.

I am NOT interested in the criminal system PERIOD. I know enough about it from the research that I've done. 70's hold know baring on what is going on in the NOW. My statements may be ignorant to some degree, and your right it's not my intention to belittle or demean anyone. However, I was attacked on this thread due to ignorance, check that if you want to check something not what you perceive as my level of blackness. SMH!

Love and Peace...

I accept that I made you angry. I apologise that you feel anger because of anything I posted to you. That's first and foremost.

Here goes, moonchild:

Some of what you posted in response to my post reflects thinking that demonstrates that you are not yet ready to dialogue for edification--or, just for the learning that can be accomplished. OK. I appreciate your making that plain.

That's all.

One Love, and PEACE

It means 10% isnt much to speak of. For you guys to harp on a minority seems a bit much. I submit this insecurity is just that. Focus on pleasing your man. Then, you will have nothing to worry about

Are you a certified psychologist/psychiatrist to submit that she's insecure? No. Neither are you qualified to dictate what she should do with her man. Last, but not least, what works for YOU doesn't work for everyone else.

Some Sisters "liberated" themselves out of a man.​
The 70s called. It wants its movement back.​
I tell you--They come right out of a feminist documentary.​

SOME Sisters, yes, but not all! Many Black women don't need a white feminist agenda to articulate her issues nor advocate for her right to be treated with equal consideration when it comes to her being a woman and without discrimination when it comes to her race. Historically in America, it's been very well established and documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back