Black Relationships : Why do people?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Nisa, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Why do people who have stepped out of your life, want to come back into your life like things are still all peachy..but want to get mad..when you dont let them get back in..I mean it's like come on..the door of my life is not a revolving door. Once you're gone..you're gone...kapeesh...

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Because it is getting lonely and cold out in the world. No one is feeding them, talking to them or paying them any general attention. I visualize my life having old salon swinging doors, and THEY are kicked open at will. I'm in the salon ( any and all splender, enjoying my world ) of life and will have to come out shooting to protect my place. :bullseye:

Instead of the welcome mat at your front door.. buy one with their name on it and welcome everyone but them. Now they can read, and they will see it. Or hear about it. DO WE NEED BUSINESS SIGNS... NO SHOES, HERE, NO SHIRTS HERE, NO SERVICE OR LOVE FOR U HERE EITHER.

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    :lol: my sentiments exactly..they can go on and take their b.s. with me..i just look out my window..turn off the lights,and shut the blinds.

4. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    They are like dirt on the bottom of your shoes. You shake it off and keep moving.