Black Spirituality Religion : WHY DO PEOPLE LACK SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE? FLESH VS. SPIRIT

I have selected spiritual knowledge in reference to the verse because people don't know thy self. They don't follow their heart desires. Instead they follow their flesh (ego). Spiritual Knowledge is to know the law which is link to (mental science). We can only come to know and understand the things of God, by the Spirit of God. To have knowledge of God, is to KNOW GOD. Not just to know about Him, but to know Him personally, firsthand.

I have selected spiritual knowledge in reference to the verse because people don't know thy self
- ok, so what you are actually saying is that the verses you chose were not strong enough to stand on their own so you added your own spin to it! Were you also at the Council of Nicea?
because people don't know thy self
"people"? what "people"? if you are talking about "black" people and you have already quoted the "bible", maybe it is you lacking "spiritual knowledge"..........

They don't follow their heart desires. Instead they follow their flesh (ego).
- ok, you just got here and you are telling us what our hearts don't follow.?...hmmmm, i don't follow! You should have chose the other pill........

Spiritual Knowledge is to know the law which is link to (mental science). We can only come to know and understand the things of God, by the Spirit of God. To have knowledge of God, is to KNOW GOD. Not just to know about Him, but to know Him personally, firsthand.
- spoken like a true "christian"!

:ghost:

In the Spirit of Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

WHY DO PEOPLE LACK SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE? FLESH VS. SPIRIT ...hold your ground little sister

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children" Hosea 4:6.

Welcome to Destee.com Afrodisiac,

Great post, great topic...teach on little sister, really enjoyed hearing you on the mic in Chat the other day, for real.

I have selected spiritual knowledge in reference to the verse because people don't know thy self. They don't follow their heart desires. Instead they follow their flesh (ego). Spiritual Knowledge is to know the law which is link to (mental science). We can only come to know and understand the things of God, by the Spirit of God. To have knowledge of God, is to KNOW GOD. Not just to know about Him, but to know Him personally, firsthand.
Peace,

So basically what you're saying is if man is to learn of himself then he automatically will know God? Are you saying that man is God?

Peace

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Peace,

So basically what you're saying is if man is to learn of himself then he automatically will know God? Are you saying that man is God?

Peace

Peace In Precise Allah,

Do I detect some lightweight recruiting, lol...Let's see how that last question is answered.

Peace In Precise Allah,

Do I detect some lightweight recruiting, lol...Let's see how that last question is answered.

Peace,

Actually I'm checking to see if Afrodisiac meant to say what Afrodisiac said. We don't recruit people to be themselves. They either want to or they don't. The thing is most people don't know who or what self is. They got plenty of beliefs though. :wink:

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back