Black Spirituality Religion : WHY DO PEOPLE LACK SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE? FLESH VS. SPIRIT

peace

I think this question would have been better placed in the "Christian Sub-forum" due to the nature of the question. It really handcuff's anyone outside of "religion" because an answer or outside thought is not what is being sought, thus those running interference.

I have selected spiritual knowledge in reference to the verse because people don't know thy self.
- If i tell you i'm "god" how would you prove me wrong? "Know thy self" is written on the walls of higher learning in Kmt, not in the "bible" so again, how did you choose that terminology and make that connection sister?

To have knowledge of God, is to KNOW GOD. Not just to know about Him, but to know Him personally, firsthand.
- If this is true sister, then we would still be rejecting HER?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Peace,

Actually I'm checking to see if Afrodisiac meant to say what Afrodisiac said. We don't recruit people to be themselves. They either want to or they don't. The thing is most people don't know who or what self is. They got plenty of beliefs though. :wink:

Peace

And Peace it is Precise Allah,

Well stated and true indeed, I cannot make argument against the words you have spoken. Likewise, its good to know recruitment isn't an issue but for self-realization. Meanwhile, Afrodisiac is new to the site and probably will not return or simply cannot find the thread, we will see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back