Black Spirituality Religion : WHY DO PEOPLE LACK SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE? FLESH VS. SPIRIT

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children" Hosea 4:6.
Peace,

What exactly is "spiritual knowledge" or knowledge of the spirit?

Peace

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children" Hosea 4:6.
This part of the website is called Spirituality and Religion, folks are more interested in bashing each others religion then any aspect fo spirituality, or for those who have hang ups with the term spiritual, at least present an expresson of morals and values of secular humanism, but even that is missing.

A God creates designs and builds, history shows devils tear down and destroy, and after they do,
they are unable to build something in it's place

peace

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge
- i find it interesting that this speaks of rejecting "knowledge" and not God! Though i'm sure those "of the spirit" will say that "knowledge" and "god" are one because "god" knows all which according to "the book" just simply is not so. So it seems that this "god" has rejected himself!

I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children" Hosea 4:6.
-Funny thing is that those who claim "the book" as all knowing and as a guide are the one's who reject & refuse to acknowledge "knowledge"!

WHY DO PEOPLE LACK SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE? FLESH VS. SPIRIT
- so as the god has asked already before the rude interruption, you would have to give a definition before your question can be properly answered if at all! But looking at the above question and looking at the verses provided, nowhere in those verses does it say "spiritual knowledge" so how did you conclude that the "knowledge" lacking is "spiritual"?

Defining the topic

I have selected spiritual knowledge in reference to the verse because people don't know thy self. They don't follow their heart desires. Instead they follow their flesh (ego). Spiritual Knowledge is to know the law which is link to (mental science). We can only come to know and understand the things of God, by the Spirit of God. To have knowledge of God, is to KNOW GOD. Not just to know about Him, but to know Him personally, firsthand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back