The Front Porch : Why do people dislike reading history?

All three authors are closer than someone who does write a book. I have the book. It's pretty enlightening.

Kemetstry said:
sigh

Just because someone writes a book saying, 2 + 2 = 6, doesn't make it true
Give it a rest, Fine. You have NOT read this book. And I know you haven't, because 1) you posted the cover to "prove" black people don't read, 2) the book is not about black PEOPLE, it's about black MEN, and 3) there are only TWO not as you now claim since you've been busted, "3" authors. Instead of trying to backtrack, walk away from your boo-boo.

Give it a rest, Fine. You have NOT read this book. And I know you haven't, because 1) you posted the cover to "prove" black people don't read, 2) the book is not about black PEOPLE, it's about black MEN, and 3) there are only TWO not as you now claim since you've been busted, "3" authors. Instead of trying to backtrack, walk away from your boo-boo.

Maybe you also need to update your 'ignore' list...

I. e., some not only come here to advance an agenda, also to undermine what others are doing, to help us all...

FYI

Also please check your ego, and nobody is right all of the time...

I. e., I can only guess (since you haven't admitted it), your take is typically afrocentric, and you presume too much, because mine isn't!

SMH
Cause I was saying you already had all the answers. inotherwords. You swear you have everything going on. But I'm wrong for presuming everything about me that's on. ie: remembering where you b coming from.
I c you ain't either. Who ur mine b? I do have an afro by the way, so i'm literally afrocentric.

:popcorn:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back