The Front Porch : Why do people dislike reading history?

As a rule of thumb, the black collective does not read at all, except maybe bible babble and that notion is usually under the express direction of Pastor Pork Chop or Minister Chicken Wing on Sun/Son Day.

Please read
I think we been reading and reading ever since they let us. We don't usually stop just like tht. But the folks trying to keep us down will tell the next person a lie about us. I guess it's a chess game.

WE created the entire construct of language (eg. reading and writing) b4 they let us.

Speak for yourself as many <<<like me>>> are truly up on top of this reality.

I think we been reading and reading ever since they let us. We don't usually stop just like tht. But the folks trying to keep us down will tell the next person a lie about us. I guess it's a chess game.

I just created a great e-book on the African to African-American history. It's a visual story using original fine art engravings and photographs with very little text. I'm finding many don't want to understand or learn the real story in order to improve. Whether a person is black or white, we don't talk about this area of history. I created the book Content of Character at WE4CS and I need voices to help me understand why the topic is taboo; so I can focus my marketing? Thanks.
What topic exactly is taboo? There are thousands of books on African American history.

At these prices your book may beyond the means of most. Good look though for an ebook.

e-book $12.99 | softcover - $59 pre-publication price | hardcover - $89 pre-publication price
http://wealthecosystems.myshopify.com/products/content-of-character-volume-i

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back