The Front Porch : Why do people dislike reading history?

I just created a great e-book on the African to African-American history. It's a visual story using original fine art engravings and photographs with very little text. I'm finding many don't want to understand or learn the real story in order to improve. Whether a person is black or white, we don't talk about this area of history. I created the book Content of Character at WE4CS and I need voices to help me understand why the topic is taboo; so I can focus my marketing? Thanks.

Thanks for dropping by Destee.com Greg1956, what is WE4CS?

Last edited:
As a rule of thumb, the black collective does not read at all, except maybe bible babble and that notion is usually under the express direction of Pastor Pork Chop or Minister Chicken Wing on Sun/Son Day.

Please read

We're an estimated 44 million plus in the states, so do make your appeal, sans stereotypes ad naseum...

Perhaps, it might be about what else you're selling, and others aren't buying, too...

FYI

http://www.zyyne.com/zh5/109329#p=0

Looks interesting.. looks worth owning... but you cant expect any significant response from the masses for this kind of work. You been black long enough to know that, as a culture, we run from the past as fast as we can.. looking for something better. The market for this kind of work is Academic. If you want to get this out to the masses you need to change your medium from print to documentary.. put the pictures up.. some background music.. narrate it and drop it on youtube.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back