The Front Porch : Why do people dislike reading history?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
All three authors are closer than someone who does write a book. I have the book. It's pretty enlightening.

Kemetstry said:
sigh

Just because someone writes a book saying, 2 + 2 = 6, doesn't make it true
Give it a rest, Fine. You have NOT read this book. And I know you haven't, because 1) you posted the cover to "prove" black people don't read, 2) the book is not about black PEOPLE, it's about black MEN, and 3) there are only TWO not as you now claim since you've been busted, "3" authors. Instead of trying to backtrack, walk away from your boo-boo.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Your favorite quote: ie some things never change.
Also please check your ego, and nobody is right all of the time...

I. e., I can only guess (since you haven't admitted it), your take is stereotypically afrocentric, and you presume too much, just because mine isn't!

SMH

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Give it a rest, Fine. You have NOT read this book. And I know you haven't, because 1) you posted the cover to "prove" black people don't read, 2) the book is not about black PEOPLE, it's about black MEN, and 3) there are only TWO not as you now claim since you've been busted, "3" authors. Instead of trying to backtrack, walk away from your boo-boo.
Maybe you also need to update your 'ignore' list...

I. e., some not only come here to advance an agenda, also to undermine what others are doing, to help us all...

FYI

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Also please check your ego, and nobody is right all of the time...

I. e., I can only guess (since you haven't admitted it), your take is typically afrocentric, and you presume too much, because mine isn't!

SMH
Cause I was saying you already had all the answers. inotherwords. You swear you have everything going on. But I'm wrong for presuming everything about me that's on. ie: remembering where you b coming from.
I c you ain't either. Who ur mine b? I do have an afro by the way, so i'm literally afrocentric.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz