Black Men : Why do Negroes Fear to Debate Toe to Toe like Black Men?

:eek:I knew a brother who was so afraid

of having his concepts challenged he would hide, until the brothers who talked about politics left, and only those who talked about sports and cognac where there
Maybe he knew that politricks were not overly understand by them. We have Political Parties here in amerikkka, which in reality are more like parlor tricks. Because Federal Reserve Bank doesn't need your vote, we bow in obedience. I'd say sports are more pure than politricks, and yes even sports purity can be questioned as well. So what does that say about politricks? lol

Excellent points in this digital age. When I come here now I typically am mobile rather than on pc and trying to keep up my mobility. Always try to make time for good discussion but not much time for debate with some here who not really down for making change happen. Too busy to argue, too busy trying to keep things moving forward.
I agree. I'm not a defeatist, but true change will occur when people are ready to change their mickey mouse concepts, take down this debt ridden financial system that people commit suicide over every seconds that passes. We must first work on self control, knowledge, get rid of pettiness, jealousy and ignorance. IMHO until those things are tackled things will stay just like they are. Like bro. Keita said, the system is always morphing, I SAY DO AWAY WITH IT, Yes white people that would mean you soulless creatures would have to go back to the bottom of the totem pole, where you belong. Then let the rest of soulful, spread life in the true divine essence it should be.

I feel the same way brother but you see with the internet, someone can make a statement,and as soon as they log off, folks like to come behind them and make all kinds of wolf tickets, snide remarks and attacks, behavior they would not be involved in when the person is still there to debate them!

The difference between a pure hater and a person with an honest difference of opinion is that the later will stand up to their word, not duck out and play child like grade school games, and then make insinuating remarks and get emotional
Yes i agree the internet is not debate savvy per se, but I'd contend that we could maximize it's potential, but that would be anti-matrix like and that would not go over well. What you said is true about people who post, some are sincere and some are not, but isn't that just a microcosm of the world at large?

Personally I hate to debate (argue) with people. I'd rather look up a solution or discuss with others the possible answer to a problem. I have found that people's ego get in the way of an honest debate, and it becomes just a mental exercise.
Thank you, the english language itself is a walking debate, for each word must be interpreted. Why each word has 10-20 different meanings. lol I'm with you, learn to the information to its' highest content the spread the knowledge. There is no debate that we are both alive right now. There's no ego in that understanding, or there shouldn't be. I like what you said discussing with other possible solutions to a problem. Now if we could just have a consensus that would be great.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back