Black People Politics : Why do most Black Women vote Democrat? IDGI

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
I don't get why most Black Women vote for the Democratic Party, which is a party that openly recruits illegal immigrants from Mexico and turns a blind eye towards muslims in America that installed Sharia law in some States and cities in the US like Detroit, Michigan.

Black Women have it good in United States, relatively speaking, especially in comparison to Black Men.

A good number of Black Women have 2-3 degrees and a good job.

But I wonder how long will this last.

Look at what's happening @ the google workplace.

Women are being sexually harrassed, and denied promotions. Google only responded when some workers staged a walk out. But many others stayed silent because they're afraid of retribution.

I know many will disagree but I do think that women being oppressed in the google workforce has a direct correlation to the influence of Mexican culture and their Patriarchal society.

If you do your research you will find that 47% of Mexican Women are victims of domestic violence. The Women in Mexico are oppressed but of course you will not see this only your local or national news.

It goes without saying that the Mexican men bring their way of life to the states and in my opinion their Patriarchal Society has such a strong influence, because their numbers are large, that it seeped into workplaces such as google.

I see a direct correlation between the growth of the Mexican population on the West Coast with the oppression and sexual harrassment of Women in workplaces like google.

Of course Women being harrassed in the workplace has always been a problem but it has gotten better in recent years with Women having the courage to speak up.

But with the Democrats actively supporting illegal immigration I can see those gains stalling quickly as the Mexican population grows.

The media also turn a blind eye to parts of Detroit and other poor areas in Michigan that have implemented Sharia Law.

The Women there have to cover up from head to toe and be accompanied at all times by a man.

And of course the Democrats turn a blind eye to this while also courting the votes of the muslim community.

And sharia law will surely spread in the coming years under Democratic controlled cities.

I don't understand how any women can be supportive of this lifestyle?

I don't get why most Black Women vote for the Democratic Party, which is a party that openly recruits illegal immigrants from Mexico and turns a blind eye towards muslims in America that installed Sharia law in some States and cities in the US like Detroit, Michigan.

Black Women have it good in United States, relatively speaking, especially in comparison to Black Men.

A good number of Black Women have 2-3 degrees and a good job.

But I wonder how long will this last.

Look at what's happening @ the google workplace.

Women are being sexually harrassed, and denied promotions. Google only responded when some workers staged a walk out. But many others stayed silent because they're afraid of retribution.

I know many will disagree but I do think that women being oppressed in the google workforce has a direct correlation to the influence of Mexican culture and their Patriarchal society.

If you do your research you will find that 47% of Mexican Women are victims of domestic violence. The Women in Mexico are oppressed but of course you will not see this only your local or national news.

It goes without saying that the Mexican men bring their way of life to the states and in my opinion their Patriarchal Society has such a strong influence, because their numbers are large, that it seeped into workplaces such as google.

I see a direct correlation between the growth of the Mexican population on the West Coast with the oppression and sexual harrassment of Women in workplaces like google.

Of course Women being harrassed in the workplace has always been a problem but it has gotten better in recent years with Women having the courage to speak up.

But with the Democrats actively supporting illegal immigration I can see those gains stalling quickly as the Mexican population grows.

The media also turn a blind eye to parts of Detroit and other poor areas in Michigan that have implemented Sharia Law.

The Women there have to cover up from head to toe and be accompanied at all times by a man.

And of course the Democrats turn a blind eye to this while also courting the votes of the muslim community.

And sharia law will surely spread in the coming years under Democratic controlled cities.

I don't understand how any women can be supportive of this lifestyle?
In your opinion, what's a better alternative to the democratic party?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back