Black Muslims : Why Do Innocent Children Suffer

i DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION/COMMENT.IF THIS IS MEANT TO BE RUDE.SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

What is the name of your post?
Why Do Innocent Children Suffer

My answer is that they suffer because of Adults or those that think that they are. Why was this confusing to you or taken as my being rude when I gave a truthful answer?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......A very profound question having no easy answer. First, innocence must be defined as used by the questioner. Taking this simple definition into consideration, we find some relevancy:

Innocence (or guiltlessness) is a term used to indicate a lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing.
http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=innocence

Within the breakdown of the word, we find the term sin as a qualifier. And the word seems to indicate the bearer/person, in this case Children, to have a lack of these qualifiers. Knowing that all have sinned and fallen short, not even Children escape the broader sense of the meaning. But in my view noor100, we need to have a better idea of the kind of suffering this question is pointing to in order to fully understand its intent.

Peace In,