Black Muslims : Why Do Innocent Children Suffer

I don't understand exactly what you are saying concerning our ancestors.Are you saying that they brought some of the hell we have been through as a people,on us by their actions? If so I agree,but this is not the original sin that most Christians talk about...which they say goes back to Adam[AS]
Speaking of ancestors and genectics...I see so much arrogance,rebelliousness,selfishness,evilness etc. among some of us black folks[as well as other folks] but since we are talking about black folks,that I do wonder if we are descendents of the true Israelites...because this is some of the same traits they had...along with ungratefulness to Allah.
The first commandment given to Prophet Musa[AS] was you shall have no other gods before Me. This Commandment is the foundation of all others.What happened?????The need for Prophets and Messengers because we keep rebelling,distorting and changing things.When the truth have always been clear and simple.
And Brother Clyde I am not into the ancestor worship..[I honor the righteous ones] but Allah is my Lord.I don't want no other.

Here are also some Qura'nic verses to reflect on:

'And when it is said to them,Follow what Allah has revealed,they say nay,we follow that wherein we found our fathers.What! Even though their fathers had no sense at all,nor did they follow the right way.Surah2:170

'And when We cause mankind to taste of mercy,they rejoice therein:but when some evil afflicts them because of [evil deeds and sins] that their [own]hands have sent forth,behold,they are in despair!Surah 30 ayat36

'Evil [sins and disobedience to Allah] has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned [by oppression and evil deeds],that He [Allah] may make them to taste a part of that of which they have done,in order they may return [by repenting to Allah,and begging His Pardon]. Surah 30 ayat 41

[Allah doesn't change the condition of a people until we first change what is in us]

I don't understand exactly what you are saying concerning our ancestors.Are you saying that they brought some of the hell we have been through as a people,on us by their actions? If so I agree,but this is not the original sin that most Christians talk about...which they say goes back to Adam[AS]
Speaking of ancestors and genectics...I see so much arrogance,rebelliousness,selfishness,evilness etc. among some of us black folks[as well as other folks] but since we are talking about black folks,that I do wonder if we are descendents of the true Israelites...because this is some of the same traits they had...along with ungratefulness to Allah.
The first commandment given to Prophet Musa[AS] was you shall have no other gods before Me. This Commandment is the foundation of all others.What happened?????The need for Prophets and Messengers because we keep rebelling,distorting and changing things.When the truth have always been clear and simple.
And Brother Clyde I am not into the ancestor worship...Allah is my Lord.I don't want no other.

Here are also some Qura'nic verses to reflect on:

'And when it is said to them,Follow what Allah has revealed,they say nay,we follow that wherein we found our fathers.What! Even though their fathers had no sense at all,nor did they follow the right way.Surah2:170

'And when We cause mankind to taste of mercy,they rejoice therein:but when some evil afflicts them because of [evil deeds and sins] that their [own]hands have sent forth,behold,they are in despair!Surah 30 ayat36

'Evil [sins and disobedience to Allah] has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned [by oppression and evil deeds],that He [Allah] may make them to taste a part of that of which they have done,in order they may return [by repenting to Allah,and begging His Pardon]. Surah 30 ayat 41

[Allah doesn't change the condition of a people until we first change what is in us]

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Let me begin by clearing up ancestors, which is to say, Adam and Eve; but moreover, Noah and his wife and his sons and their wife's. When I used the term ancestors, it references all of the above.

Couldn't help but notice the verses you gave me to reflect on are pretty much the same context of what I submitted, virtually the same; except all of what I provided explains how Evil was introduced, as earlier as Adam and continues to this very same day.

Although we were created pure, "behold this same(man) Becomes an open disputer," according to the Qur'an.

So, the issue does become when was Evil or sin introduced? And I say to you, it was in the garden, from which our depravity continues.

Peace In,

Brother Clyde I am going to leave this alone, I do understand what you are saying, but whatever happened before, we, human beings has it in us to reach for the stars or sink lower then the animals. Allah has given us the freewill and the knowledge...it's up to us how we use them.Much respect to you.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Okay sister noor100, fair enough and much respect to you as well. And likewise, I understand what you are saying about free-will and each owning up to individual sins.

Let me just add, this long-standing subject, original sin, has been much debated for centuries among theologians and the like, with impasse I must say. It’s the kind of hair-splitting topic we can disagree over, without becoming disagreeable or losing friendship.

Peace In,