Black Spirituality Religion : Why? do everyone hate us?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl

Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Well-Known Member MEMBER

N/A
    Ratings:
    +86
    Because... we are the chosen one in Yah's eye...The africans who was born there in the mother-land they come here and have much better opportunity then we...most of them look down on us...but there is a difference our grand fathers and are grand mothers was beat and rape and killed here in america...Hebrew Isaelites is in us from the beginning when are ancestors was singing come by here YAH here in the fields here in america....All of us must help are ABBA YAH.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    We are looked at differently because they could be afraid of how we now advance
    to the next level and american/africans struggle while our brothers & sisters come
    here in these lands look at this place due to our ancestors.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    Tru dat bruh.

We were set free,and was put on that starting line 400 years behind the white man. Then,after our labor had put him in the position he is in today. He had the nerve to look at us a say "if we can do it,so can you". But they didn't do it without our oppression. But look at us now,we are neck-n-neck with them in most cases. This is why I think they fear us. Out of all what they have done,and have tried to do to us,we continue to excel. Look and the profound,and prolific blacks that educated themselves.

This is why I chose my sig. It speaks to the power we have. Brutha...I am passionate about the black potential.

Peace!