Chief Elder Osiris : Why Do Black People Refuse To Come Together For Serious Matters?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Why Do Black People Refuse To Come Together For Serious Matters?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved what I am about to share with you will require physical and mental sacrificing, which will determine how serious we are about obtaining our Freedom and Justice for all Black Afrikans who desire such a peace of Mind.

Tell me beloved, why is it that Black People refuse to come together to discuss the serious matters that are confronting us in America, I am not talking about emotional knee jerk reaction to situation caused by the action of injustice acted out by those in authority in America against Black people, I am talking about coming together with a calm and reasonable mind for discussing the most pivotal issues that now keep Black people in a robotic mental state.

Black people have been so well conditioned by those people who has proven to be an enemy to the need for justice and freedom for Black people and those enemies come in all different pigment and I must say that the most dangerous of our enemies are the enemy in our midst, looking just like us Black People, you Black people having been convinced that your leaders are your guide but I am here to inform you that they are the enemy of you that is among you, beloved.

Now why do I share such with you about our leaders, well it is because we are still a fool running around in Americasearching for Jesus to come to rescue us and your leaders are those who keep the flame of Jesus burning in your Mind that is not your Mind, beloved.

Why do you not see your Black leaders leading the way in pointing out the plans that are in motion to eradicate you Black people and why is it that Black people seem so mental traumatized to the point that you are to fearful to take the matter of protecting your life into your own Mind action.

Do you not see that your so call Black leaders do not inform you about the real evil that your Black life is facing every day, which is that you Black people do not have one clue about who you really are, nor about where you Truly Come from, you rather believe that you are the descendants from whatever the oppressors tell you and not what those among you share with you informing you that the ape is not your direct ancestors.

If a people do not know who they really are, then how in hell do you expect those people to be confident in them having the ability to change the course that our life has been set upon, that is leading to our physical death, now that the Black mind has long been placed in a prison of belief, faith, and hope. principles that will never motivate you to fight for your freedom, nor will inform you that you have an obligation to protect your Black life.

In America, the evil that is controlling Black people is ignorance about the Black self and that evil is practiced by the Racism, Prejudice, and discrimination with injustice, toward Black people.

Yet Black people are looking at such evil being used against us every day, but instead of Black people seeing the need to come together to discuss and plan a way to protect ourselves, we rather look to the enemy of Black people to call us together and be in control of what you will discuss to believe, not know, is the best path for us to travel and all of the time such a path will and is leading us to our death, not to our freedom, away from the evil that bound us in America.

The majority of Black people in America is in need of Divine Guidance, not the prescribed guidance given to them by the so call Black leadership that serve as surrogates to their master the oppressors of Black people, they are those who every day, lie and deceive Black people into believing that Obama represent a change for the better, not for Black people, but for America, the enemy of your Mind, which mean, if Black people want, not need, to be a part of the Obama change, then you must be an American, don't care if you are Black or white.

America does not move along a path that serve to the freedom and justice for Black people, it is the American, Black and white, that teach Black people that Race does not matter in America and that there is no such a thing as Race, yet your Life living condition is in the condition it is in because of the fact that we are of a shade that is the direct opposite to the people that oppress you.

Those are the people who caused Black people not to be operating in our Divine Mind but the mind of our oppressors, they who refer to themselves as Human Being, those oppressors who have created Black people in their own image and that is why Black people now refer to ourselves as Human Being with Dumb and ignorant foolish pride.

It is the Human Beings of this world that set out to destroy the Black World, those Black Beings who before the coming of the Human Beings Into our midst, were Divine Black Beings and had built a civilization equal to none after, upon this planet earth, to prove who they are, our Divine Cosmic First Way Ancestors I am sharing with you about, beloved.

Here we Black People are in America, knowing that Race does matter, knowing what America did to Enslave our Afrikan Ancestors, well some of us know, knowing that after approximately five hundred years of withstanding the evil that flow from America to Black People, knowing that America refuse to discuss with a broad base cross section of Black people in attendance participating in the discussion, the Evil of Racism toward Black People, and knowing that America is too Evil of Mind to admit that America is in debt to our Enslaved Ancestors, in debt to pay Reparation to our Enslaved Ancestors.

So I ask, why is it that Black people sit around waiting on those surrogates of Black Leaders, they who are accountable to those who oppress Black people and / or wait on the oppressors themselves to summon Black People to a mark phony discussion on Race and Reparation, Why?

Why is it that Black people will not take it upon ourselves to summon ourselves to a Summit on Race and Reparation, taking the initiative to sponsor such a summit of discussion, even if we need to, and we will if serious enough about our Black life, raise the money to provide the transportation when time to get Black people to a designated place where the summit on Race and Reparation will be held.

You see, when such an action is taken by Black People to make such a need happen, then will we know Black People are serious about changing our living condition and will do so based upon the change Black people agree to and not the change that some surrogate of the oppressors of Black People is lying to Black People about.

Listen, if you are a Black American, then I know that there is no way in hell you can see what this missive is revealing to you, but if you are Black in America and now can see, then you beloved should be qualified to know what this missive is revealing to you at this moment.

Black people do not need any Black shenanigan of this issue of Race And Reparation in America, we need serious Black Divine Thinking People, you who are willing to go the last mile to obtain Justice for our Enslaved Ancestors and Freedom for Afrika and the Black Afrikan, to be enjoyed in Afrika.

Beloved you can not expect to attempt to look into what I am sharing with you and expect to know its Divine Meaning, you must come to See into what I am sharing with you, absent of the Trinity of Evil that bound the Mind of most Black people, such a trinity being the profane ego, envy, and jealousy, because as long as we allow such an evil trinity to be a part of the Black psychic, the Black Race is doomed to be annihilated in the very near coming of Time,beloved.

Can You Understand That, Beloved.

So here is the proposition I lay before you Black People who are reading this Missive, if there are at least a Hundred of Black Minds that can see the Divine value in what I have shared with you today, forget about the naysayers, then contact me and this is beyond Talk, and when I receive a Hundred contacts and I am convinced that you are dead serious about obtaining our Freedom and our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, then only you will know of our next move along this Freedom Reparation Journey we are about to embark upon.

Now, here is the thing beloved, if I do not receive one contact, it will not be a negative reflection upon me, it will be you, because I am obligated to continue to share the Divine Truth with you, regardless of our mental illness, which I know can and must be healed.

So if there is a Black Crook out to do the devil bidding by trying to fake his or her way into this effort, then beware beloved, of the consequence to come upon you from such a deceiving act, by our Divine Ancestors.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

[email protected]

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Chief Elder Osiris
    I like how you broke up your post. It makes it more enjoyable and easier to read and digest.

You have shared quite a lot with us over the years.

Chief Elder Osiris
    Have you come to chat? On Thursday's we have a combined chat session. There are a dozen or more Brothers and Sisters attending and discussing common issues. Come to Brothers chat on Tuesday's.

Chat with us and share your message. It would be good to here you speak.
    If you have already done so in the past. I missed out on your discussions.

When some action is perpetrated against Black people, we react. There should be more action on our part and we have to stop being controlled, and reacting with an expected reaction, like rioting and protesting.

There has to be organization, planning, equity building, and neutralization of problems and issues we face. we have to be

O.P.E.N - Plan, Organize, Equity, Neutralize

I am very interested in what you have to share. I am not a follower, but rather a cooperative. Sound propositions.
    I will support you. Propositions with merit, I will support. Unfold the mystery of your proposition in chat.
    Come share with us. Your efforts in that regard will not go unrewarded.

Share points of your proposition here if you would like.
    You do get the reads. You may get the responses.

Even if there are poor choices made, no attempts seen in our immediate circles, and poor understanding of how to change things. Does it actually denote a mental illness?

We suffer from Mental Illness. This is a canned ( boiler plate ) comment used by many who would like to help Black Americans. These are the same words possibly used by Jim Jones as he lead many to their deaths in Guyana.

Expand on what this means. Information is information. When Blacks see our selves creating jobs, cleaning up our communities, violence subsiding, when our children can sit on the front steps in the community without fear. Then Mental Illness is being addressed.

Conditions, and Opportunities make mind changes faster than dialog.
    Action speaks louder than words.

3. Demijo

Demijo Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    trust

It's trust.

Some black leaders like to scare us so they can make some money and move out of the ghetto.

Some black leaders like to tell us how uninformed we are so they can sell us info that is neither relevant nor useful.

We already have dreams, we need the coordination and cooperation that starts when the talking stops.

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved it is wise that you qualified your comment by indicating that some Black Folks, because if you had not, I would have rightfully taken it to mean that you was referring to me, and that would have been a travesty of ignorance of you, beloved.

Here,is what I see coming from your mind through what you have stated here, which is, you refuse to Think and based upon what you are talking about, it reveal how freighten you are of being exposed to the Divine Truth, because you are in a mental mode to condemn all others who come with a Divine Truth that Demand that you Think for your self.

Yet you are here spreading what you believe, in response to something that has been Divinely shared on Destee by me.

Beloved, I am one who my destee family know from the first day I came to destee I made it plain that I come seeking nor claiming no leadership role among Black People.

I am obligated to share the Divine Truth which need no cover up and prevent selfish motive, which is what your comment reflect.

I presented a proposition and as all ways, you can take it or reject it and as I have said in the missive, it has no reflection on me, because I know who I am and my purpose and reason for being.

But you beloved, the Mind you have displayed before the world to see, is that very mind that has Afrika as it is today and Black people not being serious about solving our problems, which can not be done by chatting over them.

Our problem require coming together so that we can see eye to eye and mind to mind what we must not chat about, but what we must do to Liberate our Black do nothing but talk behind.

You are here spreading doubt based upon the fact that your belief in others you took to be your leader has failed you, all because you failed to see, while looking at those claiming to be your leader.

So now, see and not look at what caliber of mind you are now displaying among Black people, we who need something positive to energize us into action, both mind and body, that is if we are ever to be free again, beloved.

So beware of what you write here, because you are undressing your mind for all to see it in a necked position.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Demijo

Demijo Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm agreed to most you say and not decided upon to the rest. I have shared my impatience in 4 short sentences; my projection of "Why Do Black People Refuse To Come Together For Serious Matters," not a projection of my trust, for here I am.

I spread doubt so we identify it, point it out; address it. As you rightly put it,
    So called Black leadership do serve as surrogates to the manipulates and scatters Black Peoples with mistrust of their Kind in the midst of their Mind. Leadership will build organization, cooperation, and the action for which I am impatient. But mistrust will exist, naturally persist, and always resist leadership until Black People know crocodiles from logs. This Knowledge must take the place of fear before any action can be successful.