Chief Elder Osiris : WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE NEED WHITE PEOPLE TO VERIFY EVERYTHING ABOUT US, BEFORE WE EMBRAC

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE NEED WHITE PEOPLE TO VERIFY EVERYTHING ABOUT US, BEFORE WE EMBRACE IT TO BE TRUE ???

By Chief Elder Osiris

When you do not know who you are, then you set yourself us to believe anything and everything Arabs, Jews and Caucasians tell you about yourselves, we Black People act as if there is nothing that is True until White folks and those other people with a History of oppressing Black People give their approval to us to believe ( because we no longer Think ) that the Universe bodies are as White Folks have labeled them to be and that all Specie is to be identified in accordance to what White folks have labeled them to be, we Black folks never allow our Mind to wonder out of those people that have oppressed us, Mental Box, we are afraid to experience with creative Thought, meaning to allow the Black original mind to Talk to you about all of this that White folks have labeled to be the way everything is, in accordance to their Mind description of everything, including us Black folks.

Our Ancient First Way Ancestors knew what was to happen to the Children they gave Birth to upon this Planet, they were People with not just this planetary experience, they were a People with a Universal Experience and was well versed with the Cosmic makeup that bring forth the so call Heavenly bodies, they were well versed with the Electromagnetic happening that is intrinsic within the Mass we refer to as Darkness, they knew the various Elements that cause all of this we Look at and can not See, they knew that there is a Divine essence that is beyond Finding Out about, and can not be explained, yet by the evidence of the action of the presence of the Infinite Spatial Darkness and the Bodies of the Physical Universe, out of the Darkness they come, our First Way Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors knew about the infinite process of Coming and Going and an attitude and Behavior of the Universe that Never deviate from ITS Action, ITS being the Divine Essence, so to Master the Knowledge of such a Process, it qualified our First Way Ancestors to know that all Things happen within the Action of Now and Then and Then and Now, knowing that both intervals constitute the One and the Same Process of Action, so they were able to instruct their Children, if they are to ever get back to their Divine Self, indicating to us that we must come to know who We are again, meaning that our First way Ancestors Knew that there will come a time when their children Will Lose all knowledge of their identity, in term of Who and What we Black folks are

So, tell me, how can a people with a Divine Genealogical Structure become so Mentally entangled to the point that all level of self identity is erased and now those people that Once were First have become the people that are last in knowing whom they are, so you end up depending on a people that once were Last telling you which way is so call Up and which Way is so call Down and you once first Divine Beings today, do not have the Mental Capacity to question anything White folks tell you about God, Universe, and your Black Selves, as you now openly question what and Who you are as a Unique People.

Everything in that place referred to as Afrika, regardless of which era of identifying that Land Mass to be, everything there is of the creation of your Divine First way Ancestors, Divine in attitude and Behavior that they were, yet you now need confirmation from a born Liar and Deceiver to verify your Reality in that which you have accomplished through the Spiritual Genus of your First Way Divine Ancestors, they being People you have long forgotten and now believe that they never were, how foolish and pitiful we confused don't know who we are, people are.

Here are people that come before you and on sight begin to despise you and you never ask your Mind Why, these are people that declared themselves to be Hue- Man Beings, because they declared all people with a Hue ( Meaning Color ) to be people with a Human Spirit, ( Meaning Attitude and Behavior ) declaring themselves to be superior Beings upon this Planet, even though they had come in contact with your Ancient Black Ancestors, which prompt them to declare on the spot that our Ancient Ancestors were not in Fact Hue-Man, which was a way of referring to you Black People as being a People without Color in your Phenotype- Genotype appearance, an act to reduce you, yet it being an appearance that did in fact verify your Divinity, because of the direct Kinship to the Infinite Spatial Darkness, the Supreme of all Divine appearances.

Yet, here you once Divine Beings, now a people that do not Know who in your Hellish Mind, that you once were a Being that came forth out from a People that was not of this Planetary ERA, upon a Planet the Human Beings label to be Earth and now you choose out of ignorance of not Knowing who you are, to be Human Beings as well, proof that you now need White Folks Humanity to declare and to verify whom you forgotten people are.

The Divine Truth about Your Black Past, which stretch far out into another Galaxy has come to be visited upon you once again, but because it come from one of you and the fact that one, has not been approved nor has been verified by White Folks and that One, is a stranger to you, you have choose to ignore, to despise the Divine Truth, a Truth that transcend your Human Way of Believing, as you be guided by a Mind that is not of your Genotype.

Oh My Beloved Lost People, Why do you despise the food that once was fed to you by your Ancient Cosmic Divine Black First Way Ancestors, a Term of Description you no longer can identify with, not along understand the Divine True significant it convey about your once Black Divine Selves.

Be-little the Power of Environment and you verify the weakness of your mind and in our case, the Children Of The Middle Passage, you now reside out of your Natural Environment, an Environment that was created by the gods, your First Way Divine Black Ancestors and now you live a Life of Weakness, depending upon a people with a History of Lying and Deceiving your Black Behind, yet you remain to Weak minded to do anything about it, so you learn to capitulate to it, your Weak Mind I speak of Beloved which is the Mind you now carry, it is Weak because it is not the Divine Mind that come with your Black Body.

I See Afrika becoming One land and the once Divine People, One Nation Again, We need not Look Away From Ourselves But Must See Within Ourselves, because Such A Vision Will Show The Way Back To Our divinity and to Resume Authority Over The One Land Of Afrika.

I Remain Available To you Beloved, And Yes, My Love For You, Truly Is Divine.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

Chief Elder Osiris said:
WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE NEED WHITE PEOPLE TO VERIFY EVERYTHING ABOUT US, BEFORE WE EMBRACE IT TO BE TRUE ???

By Chief Elder Osiris

When you do not know who you are, then you set yourself us to believe anything and everything Arabs, Jews and Caucasians tell you about yourselves, we Black People act as if there is nothing that is True until White folks and those other people with a History of oppressing Black People give their approval to us to believe ( because we no longer Think ) that the Universe bodies are as White Folks have labeled them to be and that all Specie is to be identified in accordance to what White folks have labeled them to be, we Black folks never allow our Mind to wonder out of those people that have oppressed us, Mental Box, we are afraid to experience with creative Thought, meaning to allow the Black original mind to Talk to you about all of this that White folks have labeled to be the way everything is, in accordance to their Mind description of everything, including us Black folks.

Our Ancient First Way Ancestors knew what was to happen to the Children they gave Birth to upon this Planet, they were People with not just this planetary experience, they were a People with a Universal Experience and was well versed with the Cosmic makeup that bring forth the so call Heavenly bodies, they were well versed with the Electromagnetic happening that is intrinsic within the Mass we refer to as Darkness, they knew the various Elements that cause all of this we Look at and can not See, they knew that there is a Divine essence that is beyond Finding Out about, and can not be explained, yet by the evidence of the action of the presence of the Infinite Spatial Darkness and the Bodies of the Physical Universe, out of the Darkness they come, our First Way Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors knew about the infinite process of Coming and Going and an attitude and Behavior of the Universe that Never deviate from ITS Action, ITS being the Divine Essence, so to Master the Knowledge of such a Process, it qualified our First Way Ancestors to know that all Things happen within the Action of Now and Then and Then and Now, knowing that both intervals constitute the One and the Same Process of Action, so they were able to instruct their Children, if they are to ever get back to their Divine Self, indicating to us that we must come to know who We are again, meaning that our First way Ancestors Knew that there will come a time when their children Will Lose all knowledge of their identity, in term of Who and What we Black folks are

So, tell me, how can a people with a Divine Genealogical Structure become so Mentally entangled to the point that all level of self identity is erased and now those people that Once were First have become the people that are last in knowing whom they are, so you end up depending on a people that once were Last telling you which way is so call Up and which Way is so call Down and you once first Divine Beings today, do not have the Mental Capacity to question anything White folks tell you about God, Universe, and your Black Selves, as you now openly question what and Who you are as a Unique People.

Everything in that place referred to as Afrika, regardless of which era of identifying that Land Mass to be, everything there is of the creation of your Divine First way Ancestors, Divine in attitude and Behavior that they were, yet you now need confirmation from a born Liar and Deceiver to verify your Reality in that which you have accomplished through the Spiritual Genus of your First Way Divine Ancestors, they being People you have long forgotten and now believe that they never were, how foolish and pitiful we confused don't know who we are, people are.

Here are people that come before you and on sight begin to despise you and you never ask your Mind Why, these are people that declared themselves to be Hue- Man Beings, because they declared all people with a Hue ( Meaning Color ) to be people with a Human Spirit, ( Meaning Attitude and Behavior ) declaring themselves to be superior Beings upon this Planet, even though they had come in contact with your Ancient Black Ancestors, which prompt them to declare on the spot that our Ancient Ancestors were not in Fact Hue-Man, which was a way of referring to you Black People as being a People without Color in your Phenotype- Genotype appearance, an act to reduce you, yet it being an appearance that did in fact verify your Divinity, because of the direct Kinship to the Infinite Spatial Darkness, the Supreme of all Divine appearances.

Yet, here you once Divine Beings, now a people that do not Know who in your Hellish Mind, that you once were a Being that came forth out from a People that was not of this Planetary ERA, upon a Planet the Human Beings label to be Earth and now you choose out of ignorance of not Knowing who you are, to be Human Beings as well, proof that you now need White Folks Humanity to declare and to verify whom you forgotten people are.

The Divine Truth about Your Black Past, which stretch far out into another Galaxy has come to be visited upon you once again, but because it come from one of you and the fact that one, has not been approved nor has been verified by White Folks and that One, is a stranger to you, you have choose to ignore, to despise the Divine Truth, a Truth that transcend your Human Way of Believing, as you be guided by a Mind that is not of your Genotype.

Oh My Beloved Lost People, Why do you despise the food that once was fed to you by your Ancient Cosmic Divine Black First Way Ancestors, a Term of Description you no longer can identify with, not along understand the Divine True significant it convey about your once Black Divine Selves.

Be-little the Power of Environment and you verify the weakness of your mind and in our case, the Children Of The Middle Passage, you now reside out of your Natural Environment, an Environment that was created by the gods, your First Way Divine Black Ancestors and now you live a Life of Weakness, depending upon a people with a History of Lying and Deceiving your Black Behind, yet you remain to Weak minded to do anything about it, so you learn to capitulate to it, your Weak Mind I speak of Beloved which is the Mind you now carry, it is Weak because it is not the Divine Mind that come with your Black Body.

I See Afrika becoming One land and the once Divine People, One Nation Again, We need not Look Away From Ourselves But Must See Within Ourselves, because Such A Vision Will Show The Way Back To Our divinity and to Resume Authority Over The One Land Of Afrika.

I Remain Available To you Beloved, And Yes, My Love For You, Truly Is Divine.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008
why?because cheif we are america's children and by that i mean if you kidnapp a baby and raise him as your own,he's gonna have your veiwpoints and habits because it's ingrained in him..we speak his language we wear his clothes we eat his food we vote in his elections...and we are greatful victims,and i think that it's time we stopped using the term[brainwashed and say brainpolluted]because as babies our minds are clear and clean but as we come of age and learn our minds become more and more polluted until some of us don't want to see or hear ANYTHING about our history because that would make our nice captors angry.

Who?

Chief, who is that you are referring to? Are you making a sweeping generalization about a few Sambos that you have witnessed (both in person and in the media)?

Is it youR contention that young black kids who sag their pants and speak in slang are looking for white people's approval? Is it your contention that teenagers who trying to cop the hood-mobile, put 22's on it and the booming system are trying to impress white people? Is it your stance that young entrepreneurs who start small record labels with mostly "trap" music are trying to get verification from white people? Are the adult males in the hood who fight dogs, consider themselves pimps, players, hustlers, and kingpins trying to garner the recognition of white people?

The fact is that our thoughts and subsequent actions are shaped by ignorance and the need to be accepted and loved. I agree that this american culture has done immeasurable damage to us. But, our desire to be free, accepted, loved, and comfortable is no different than any one elses desire on the planet... up to and including Africans. Ignorance knows no color, nationality, or culture. It reigns supreme all over the world. If that were not the case, then we would be able to point to a particular nation/culture which has TRUE peace. As of yet, I know of NONE.

So, those who try to blend in do so because it is the only (or best) way the think that they can have that acceptance, love, and illusion of freedom. They could care less which race/culture gave it to them.

Beloved I do not know if I am to answer your question or whether your question is a rethorical one, because you have asked and answered your own question, being some what presumptious about me and what My Missive suggest, I must say.

You are totally out of focus with your answers if your answers are to imply what you are responding to in regard to your question and your action is to imply to indicate what I meant or is whom I am referring to.

Now, let me answer your question.

The Who I am referring to, happen to be your Afrikan American Leaders and not our Children, whom you seem to hold with disdain toward, they, just like all of us, are no more than Victims of a Society that has produced what you are sighting about our youth behavior, in regard to many but not all of our youth habits, attitude, and behavior these days and the adults must bear some of that blame.

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back