Black People : Why do black people need a leader?

I'm just curious as to what black people expect a "good leader" would do to help the black race.
what is this question coming from?

The folks that run the world and manipulate industry at the demise of human life don't ask those kind of questions.
they simply foster leadership skills in thier young and work accordingly.

Is there any ethnic group in this nation that does not have some sort of leadership looking out for the common good of the group, even though kept out of the limelight?

what is this question coming from? Is there any ethnic group in this nation that does not have some sort of leadership looking out for the common good of the group, even though kept out of the limelight?
Kept out of the limelight indeed. Where is the limelight? It's mainstream media. Where do the majority of black people get their info unfortunately? You got it mainstream media. So the mythical black leader would not be known by the black masses, never. The media promotes puppets and controversy, controversial is another word for idiot or insane in media language. So who do black people see when in search of the mythical black leader? Barrack Obama (puppet) Jesse Jackson (idiot) Louis Farrakhan (insane)

It's time to grow up and realize the culture may be in need of an enema!

That's my "BIG" opinion!

No,,,, I said,,,,

Kept out of the limelight indeed. Where is the limelight? It's mainstream media. Where do the majority of black people get their info unfortunately? You got it mainstream media. So the mythical black leader would not be known by the black masses, never. The media promotes puppets and controversy, controversial is another word for idiot or insane in media language. So who do black people see when in search of the mythical black leader? Barrack Obama (puppet) Jesse Jackson (idiot) Louis Farrakhan (insane)

It's time to grow up and realize the culture may be in need of an enema!

That's my "BIG" opinion!

the leadership of other cultures such as the mMexican leadership that caused that day of absence in NYC a minute ago, the Korean, Bangladesh, and Yemeni leadership, are not in the limelite because they were allowed to keep thier culture,
we simply need to regain ours,

wassup with this enema stuff?
eat more vegies

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back