Black Money Business Jobs : Why do black people allow Asians and Arabs to dominate small businesses in their neighborhood?

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by nilevalley, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Senegal

Senegal going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +355
    Does anyone have any experience with getting a business loan from a Black owned bank? I remember when I was a kid there was a corner store that was owned by a Black guy. He turned out to be a pedophile but he did have a store that was successful.

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,621

We didn't step up and replace the white and jewish businesses as they left. This is purely our own fault

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,673
    :bs:

worst enemys?.jpg

worst enemies.jpg

4. Ausura

Ausura Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +127
    I would recommend a book called "Things Fall Apart"

5. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,621
  6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,128
    At which point in our "slave" narrative do we take responsibility for our own actions or lack of action to move beyond the argument that everything negative that happens to AAs is the fault of white supremacy? In the larger scheme of things, that may be true, however, I think there are different layers to the problems we experience that are deserving of deeper conversation otherwise there's no reason to try and have these discussions. Anyway . . . that's just my opinion.

Black women shutting down Asian businesses all across America

That is a shift in a business paradigm that is HUGE! This is a 2 year old article but I'm hoping this is a trend that continues to happen. This claim stems from an even older article published in the same e-newsletter:

Asians pimping the Black Community, especially Black women

AAs will spend a ton of money on hair, food and religion. It's a symbiotic relationship that has worked well for decades.

Here's something you probably already know but it's still relevant to remind us of.

The Importance of Black Economics.

"As African Americans we spend a lot of money even if we don’t come from a silver spoon. As a person who lives in a predominately black neighborhood I have seen boys spend hundred of dollars on shoes, shirts or jeans. African American females also spend a lot of money due to the fact that a lot of hair products are promoted to black women. Not to mention, African American hair needs a lot of moisture and also needs good products to keep it looking neat. Unfortunately, these hair creams and lotions and gels are usually not black owned and are full of chemicals.

In a black neighborhood one can find stores selling hair extensions, hair and nail products, and make up and all are owned by Arabs or East Asians. One can also see corner stores where adults can buy 40 ounce beers and cigarettes, children can buy chips, candy and soda. Unfortunately, things promoted and more accessible to blacks are actually unhealthy yet majority of blacks support this.

Not to mention the customer service by Arabs or Asians in urban areas. From my own personal experience Arab men lusting after teen girls was quite common. They would be 27 flirting with a 15 year old girl. I even had the unfortunate experience of going to the gas station as a 17 year old and having this Arab guy caress my arm. I felt disrespected and cheap. Sadly I feel Arab men see young black women as highly sexual and promiscuous and thus welcoming to sexual advances.

I also witnessed a man telling a 14 year old’s mom that he would date her in 4 more years. Even now I deal with some Arab men flirting with me as he scans my items. Asian beauty supply stores and hair extensions in general are making a killing with selling hair extensions yet their is a lack of friendliness when I come in a hair supply store it’s just a feeling they want my money yet don’t have any of respect for me.

Ironically, in a black neighborhood you rarely find a black owned business sometimes you may find a place that sells ribs and fried fish but the most money goes to other races. Most black business fail do to lack of funds and support from other blacks."

Economic warfare is where AAs can make the greatest impact. Ask around to locate Black-owned businesses near you. Help them to thrive and compete by becoming frequent customers. Build relationships with Black business owners and find out how they are doing and if not well, what the community can do to change that. Ask what they are prepared to do, other than sell products, to help the community to thrive? And I know this will be a sore spot for some of you here but when a Black preacher's net worth is 200 times greater than people living in their communities, it concerns me--and that's here and in Nigeria. Millions of dollars are being collected every year by mega churches when many of the people contributing are earning a paupers wage. Just think of what that money can do if the majority of it flowed BACK into these communities. What is the difference between the Jewish community and the Black community?

8 Black Pastors Whose Net Worth is 200 times Greater than Folks in their Communities

7. Lunar Cycle

Lunar Cycle Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mexico
    Ratings:
    +222
    If Blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the year of our Lord 1921 could accomplish America's very first Black entrepreneurial collective without the various government agency, financial lending institutions, grant foundations & general roll up your sleeves and do what's needs doing to get ahead in life mindset then Blacks in America can accomplish those goals and dreams without the built in hurdles and barriers. Not saying they no longer exist, just saying we as a race can jump higher then ever before.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,673
    IMO : everything negative that happens to AAs IS the fault of white supremacy

worst enemies.jpg

9. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +998
    Blacks in Tulsa like Blacks in most parts of the country were not obsessed with integrating with foreigners, least of all Europeans, and believed in themselves. Shortly thereafter Black leadership lost its mind and became obsessed with integration!!! They still are!!!

10. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +998

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Local businesses in arabs only