Black Relationships : Why Do Black Men Prefer White Or Lightskin Women?

i believe that if you have married white you do not get to judge who is "fake" among black men.
i think his wife is critical in showing what i think is his hypocrisy.
i have a problem with his constant critique of black people.

if he was not always coming down hard on other black people i would not be speaking.
i feel i have a right to defend black people from attack.
I have lived the Black experience. I have done nothing that would negate my ability to offer constructive criticism to my community. I can do nothing that would deny my ability to offer my opinion or "judge" as you would say my fellow Black men. I am a Black man. Period. Simple as that.

If I were speaking anything less than the truth, you would be right to defend against what I say. As long as I am speaking the truth, as I have been, it cannot be defended against. Furthermore, althought the truth might hurt, it is essential that we face the truth instead of pretending that blaming White people for EVERY problem will result in SOLUTIONS. Truth should be taken as constructive rather than getting defensive about everything.

butterfly#1

It is evident that jamesfrmphilly took exception to Full Speed calling "black men" fake. Not literally
of course, but who would assume that any person non-black would advocate pro-black sentiments? Who said that if an eye is taken the other can't retaliate with taking a head (figuratively speaking)?
Don't confuse the issue. I don't just call "Black men" fake. I call Black people who talk and act as if they are "real" because they TALK pro-black TALK and proclaim how much they want to be away from whitey, but their WALK/lives have NOTHING to reflect it more than TALK. They are not doing anything to advance the Black Nationalist agenda other than TALK....They are indeed FAKE....Anyway you slice it. It's not that they are fake Black men/women, it's that they are fake Black Nationalist and they are no more pro-black than the next Black person.
We know Full Speed has a history of sharing his bitter disdain for pro-black/nationalist ideology and I'm sure when he reads this, he'll respond with an 'it's about the action' plea. But it's....to put it mildly, suspect. ...
I have absolutely no disdain whatsoever for pro-black/nationalist ideology. I challenge you to show anywhere at all where I have ever spoken a single word against pro-black/nationalist ideology...a single word. Put up or shut up.

Like what did all that have to do with Kenyatta's speaking on why black dudes go for the lightskinned chicks. If it was really about "action" he and his ilk would put forth such inquiry whenever someone says "we need to love each other" or, "we need to unify" He doesn't ask those who make such proposals of their actions in that regard. Imagine that.

And besides, where is the relevancy in speaking on nationalist/pro-black sentiments? As if folks who aren't all on the the "pro-black" tip don't share a similar view that Kenyatta has...
As I told Kenyatta, he will never change anyones preferences by force or criticism. It is a complete waste of time for so called pro-black/nationalist to waste time trying to make Black men prefer Darkskinned Women. If they do prefer them, it won't be because someone started a thread talking smack about preferring light skinned women, it will be because that is their preference. Therefore, my question to Kenyatta was and is, Why waste his time trying to force preferences upon someone by critisizing them or talking bad about their choice, while doing nothing to advance Black Nationalism.

Now, Kenyatta gave a response that demonstrated that he is the real deal. He truely is involved in actions that should advance Black Nationalism and render results. I applaud him for those actions. I respect that, big time. I still believe, as I made clear to him, that IMO it is still a waste of his time to try to convince Black men that if they have a preference for light skinned women, they are somehow less "real" than the next guy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back