Black Jokes Humor : Why Do Black Folkzzz Like To Tap Dance?

What is the definition of tap dancin' in your opinion and/or summation in totality? Maybe a true answer can be given. Please expound. Thanks!

I like clear-cut conversations off the bat. Spell it out and I can respond correctly. Do not be offended if I ask pointed questions afterwards. We all are out to survive.

Not trying to be a fool, I have plenty to say but this question is very open. Please describe what you mean.

white-woman-black-man.jpg

What is the definition of tap dancin' in your opinion and/or summation in totality? Maybe a true answer can be given. Please expound. Thanks!

I like clear-cut conversations off the bat. Spell it out and I can respond correctly. Do not be offended if I ask pointed questions afterwards. We all are out to survive.

Not trying to be a fool, I have plenty to say but this question is very open. Please describe what you mean.

images

So you mean gettin' it on with white folk? Just another interracial thread right? I was expecting something else. I guess the answer is simple in my mind. They do what they do.

I thought this was going down the path of black folk tryin' to defend white folk and they ish like they are on chosen ish and tap dance around their actions.

My bad.

Actually, the reason our people began to tap dance was because wben we were kidnapped they took our drums away when they realized that was our way of communicating with each other since we weren't allowed to speak our native languages. So our ancestors were so intelligent that they began play beats (tap) with their feet as a form of communication, whether it waz a plan to escape or otherwise.

As we see from the op, that white people still don't understand and think that it was/is a form of dancing.

"Kill them with your feet" - a quote from the movie TAP with gregory hines.

So you mean gettin' it on with white folk? Just another interracial thread right? I was expecting something else. I guess the answer is simple in my mind. They do what they do.

I thought this was going down the path of black folk tryin' to defend white folk and they ish like they are on chosen ish and tap dance around their actions.

My bad.

Me and you both, houserunner, lol, but this is par for the course, if you get my drift.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back