Black People : Why do black christians

I noticed you posted this thread after posting in this one.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/how-jews-stole-all-the-egyptian-stories.77891/

It's a never ending story that has no ending because as a whole we will never reach consensus given we do not have a single faith or belief system and are not monolithic as a nation. It's like those who follow one path tear down another to give legitimacy to their own and get upset at any challenges to what they believe to be true.
We are all bound to fall.

It's like those who follow one path tear down another to give legitimacy to their own and get upset at any challenges to what they believe to be true.

I so do hope you mean this happens both ways, and not just on the part of Christianity. I don't need to tear down another to give validity to truth; I simply don't mention other ways at all, lest I'm warning a friend of the dangers of straying from the Way.

I so do hope you mean this happens both ways, and not just on the part of Christianity. I don't need to tear down another to give validity to truth; I simply don't mention other ways at all, lest I'm warning a friend of the dangers of straying from the Way.

I see no one Way or path as absolute truth. Which is why I do not personally choose one path or way.

Much of the history of humankind is a record of warfare. One religious path against another. This predates Christianity and there seems to be no peaceful resolution in sight. So no, it does not go one way, but it is your Way which is open for discussion in this thread.

I see no one Way or path as absolute truth. Which is why I do not personally choose one path or way.

Much of the history of humankind is a record if warfare. One religious path against another. This predates Christianity and there seems to be no peaceful resolution in sight. So no, it does not go one way, but it is your Way which is open for discussion in this thread.

That last part is true, but though that's so, that doesn't mean biased statements have to be made against the Way, as often is done on this forum toward the Way I follow. So, please understand my position and my post to you.:10900:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back