Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do Black Americans Put So Much Faith In Christianity?

I will not argue against this fact...In East Africa
In West Africa Christianity was Rare to the point of near none existence.
European Plying the trade bought it to the Slave(Gold) Coast

That I find hard to accept....what of the Roman Centurion?

and if you think the white man is the only devil, he isn't, and if you didn't know. Now you know .
So, tell me whose is the other devil and where did he learn the behavior?! Smile

Besides Islam, did the many African tribes worship/create their own gods, symbols, etc.? I take it that the Arab's brought Islam to the Black tribes of Africa. I supposed mainly in countries controlled mainly by Arabs.
Afrikans in east Afrika were forced to accept Islam, and Arab language & culture! Afrikans in west Afrika embraced Islam voluntarily, and modified it to fit Afrikan culture!

Besides Islam, did the many African tribes worship/create their own gods, symbols, etc.? I take it that the Arab's brought Islam to the Black tribes of Africa. I supposed mainly in countries controlled mainly by Arabs.
Afrikans developed spirituality long before the advent of Christianity and Islam! And yes they had Gods and Goddesses because they didn't fear their women!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back