Black People Politics : Why did you vote for Barrack Obama?

and would you reelect him if he was white?

More questions....ok..:10500:

I voted for Obama because I was tired of living under Republican administrations for most of the past 30 years on a national and state level. I felt he could do no worse.

No. I would not re-elect him if he was white and I may not vote for him in 2012 because I am opposed to America's involvement in the Phony Wars in Iraq and now Afghanistan.

and would you reelect him if he was white?

Because it was time for a change one that i strongly believe he will deliver
I like his political views doing the election over all others and because he's
one of us .

If and time will tell if the jobs is done and or moving the U.S in a positive
direction it don't matter the color of the skin as long as he's for the people.

Yes i will re-elect him quick fast and in a hurry !

I raised th question because there must have been close to 30 Black folks in different areas of NYC that I had asked about then senator Barack Obana, when he was running for president,and in regards to what the hoped for the Black community from this president, and all of a sudden it was like they were not Black anymore, but wanted to vote for Obama, for the good of the country and for the good of all Americas,

but after the news of the bailouts, the war escalations, the favoritism, to Wall street, the increased power to the Federal Reserve, and the refusal of the Single Payer system,

when asked about Obama, they changed the song and said they are not concerned with "American issues" as if those issues did not directly effect them and their families, and extended family in the Motherland.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back