why did you remove the thread

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Mahogany_Brown, May 30, 2003.

1. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey destee,

There was a thread posted earlier titled "sex, sex ,sex ", actually I can't remember the exact title, but it was along those lines. Anyway, it was posted in the forum about Sistas, I posted a reply to the thread and when I recently checked, the thread was gone. I think the author's name was newchik or something similar. Can you please tell me why it was removed, was it my reply? Let me know whats up...Peace

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Mahogany_Brown ... Hey Sister ... good to see you back in the house. No, you didn't do anything wrong. The Moderators will often move threads that are better suited for other forums, trying to maintain the integrity of them all.

The thread you are referring to was promoting a web site, which is fine, but it should have been posted in the forum made especially for that ... Web Sites / Technology / Business Ownership. If you go there, you'll find it Sister.

All is well.

:heart:

Destee

3. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh... O.k Destee, I wasn't sure. I thought I violated the forum rules or something. By the way, Thank you for having this forum so that Pham can have a place to let go..Peace
    Revolutionary Love