Black People : WHY DID YOU INVENT THE "WHITE" RACE??

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
"Uncovering our potential for psychic engineering."

2.jpg

Hypothetically speaking. Let's say you did do it. Not nature. Not God. Not Yakub the Scientist. But you. The individual Black Man or Woman. Why did you invent them?

We can use our imagination to address this question because it might be too difficult to use our logic. Logically this is insane right? How would that be possible?

But there's a prize somewhere in this Crackerjack box if we dared to ask the question, or even pretend it was true.

I will start with myself. I had to give it some serious meditation, it helps. I don't like some of the answers, but it's the only "logical" answer I can come up with if the question is true.

What would your answer be?

1141492403_8693.jpg

Why did I invent the White race?

I invented the white race as a way to control certain types of black people. Not all of them, just certain types. Especially the ones I felt were holding us back. I created white people to be a fire under their backsides so to speak. Because these Africans stopped listening to the Ancestors, stopped listening to tradition and instead were using their powers against me. I created White people are a deflector first of all. Whatever they throw at me bounced off White people and returns right back to them.

I invented the white race to attract my own negative karma and negative charms and spells, however I was unable to see what this would make them into and how much power they would grow into because of this. That energy made them the main murderers of African people and the world. Hate inherited from my own mind. I was distracted by my own need to survive and battle these Africans that learned how to effect time and space. I wanted the white race to teach them terrible lessons, but honestly I could not predict or foreshadow what came about. When I invented the white race I was in my cycle of death, hatred, vengeance and chaos. Indeed I always thought I could control them and that nothing would be out of my control.

I can control them, but since they were invented to be controlled by dark matter- as light is controlled by dark matter, this also meant that cosmic forces and spirits beyond the earth could control them as well. Now I am constantly battling these forces for the power to control my inventions. They have grown more intelligent and skillful, managing ways to protect themselves against my influence.

Un-earthly forces, some of them- want to purge the earth of earth people so that they will be able to harness the resources of the earth for themselves. They are using the White race to perform their tasks, and when the earth is cleansed of earthlings, natural people- the white race will be instructed to destroy themselves as well. From there a new species of intelligent life will overcome the planet, traveling from distant worlds. Some have already figured this out and are trying to destroy the earth, as perhaps it should be.

As I think about it now, I should've thought about another way to deal with the Africans I did not like. But some of them are too powerful for their own good, I had no other choice.

"Uncovering our potential for psychic engineering."

2.jpg

Hypothetically speaking. Let's say you did do it. Not nature. Not God. Not Yakub the Scientist. But you. The individual Black Man or Woman. Why did you invent them?

We can use our imagination to address this question because it might be too difficult to use our logic. Logically this is insane right? How would that be possible?

But there's a prize somewhere in this Crackerjack box if we dared to ask the question, or even pretend it was true.

I will start with myself. I had to give it some serious meditation, it helps. I don't like some of the answers, but it's the only "logical" answer I can come up with if the question is true.

What would your answer be?

1141492403_8693.jpg

Why did I invent the White race?

I invented the white race as a way to control certain types of black people. Not all of them, just certain types. Especially the ones I felt were holding us back. I created white people to be a fire under their backsides so to speak. Because these Africans stopped listening to the Ancestors, stopped listening to tradition and instead were using their powers against me. I created White people are a deflector first of all. Whatever they throw at me bounced off White people and returns right back to them.

I invented the white race to attract my own negative karma and negative charms and spells, however I was unable to see what this would make them into and how much power they would grow into because of this. That energy made them the main murderers of African people and the world. Hate inherited from my own mind. I was distracted by my own need to survive and battle these Africans that learned how to effect time and space. I wanted the white race to teach them terrible lessons, but honestly I could not predict or foreshadow what came about. When I invented the white race I was in my cycle of death, hatred, vengeance and chaos. Indeed I always thought I could control them and that nothing would be out of my control.

I can control them, but since they were invented to be controlled by dark matter- as light is controlled by dark matter, this also meant that cosmic forces and spirits beyond the earth could control them as well. Now I am constantly battling these forces for the power to control my inventions. They have grown more intelligent and skillful, managing ways to protect themselves against my influence.

Un-earthly forces, some of them- want to purge the earth of earth people so that they will be able to harness the resources of the earth for themselves. They are using the White race to perform their tasks, and when the earth is cleansed of earthlings, natural people- the white race will be instructed to destroy themselves as well. From there a new species of intelligent life will overcome the planet, traveling from distant worlds. Some have already figured this out and are trying to destroy the earth, as perhaps it should be.

As I think about it now, I should've thought about another way to deal with the Africans I did not like. But some of them are too powerful for their own good, I had no other choice.

greeting brother meta

We must first lift the guile of the false information regarding the creation of white people. White people have been around as long as black folk. There were transported to this elemental cluster in the same fashion we were. Everyone is this universe is family that is why that have the same elemental composure. If we accept recessive animal and insect life as natural then we must accept melanin recessive hu mans as well. notice i said melanin recessive and not absent of melanin. I know where your going with the conservation of materials and resources. That plan was put into place with the creation of AIDS in africa. my mediation tells me that africa will be very important as we cross into the last stage of existence on this cluster. The etherical one. WE were once dependant on water to survive as water dwelling beings. This dependance switched to breatheable water in the form of wind or air. Is the next faze just etherical energy?

Bro. emanuel goodman, it's always good hearing from you. Always coming with deep perspectives to ponder on. I thought about this one for awhile. I had a conversation with a Brotha from Ghana just recently. He was telling me about Africa and about his Wife - a Sistah from Texas. He was the one who started me thinking about this concept.

He said that "white" is a consciousness not a people and that growing up he watched his own Brothers go about inventing it. He said Africans who are "white" meaning they have that mentality are controlled by the Europeans who come into Africa to steal land and resources. We laughed because he was saying the first sign a African was bitten by the white bug was he would start dressing differently.

But mainly he said it was a spiritual thing based on psychic influence. He told me something I've never heard anyone say in my life. He said - "giving is a weapon." He said when Europeans came to Africa especially in cases where they were giving medicines, food and supplies to certain countries, since they were giving to poor Africans- already stripped from their resources anyway by those same Englishmen- how else would they pay back the giving? He told me African people all over the world have a great weakness that Europeans have understood and studied and that is, the poorest black person will break their necks trying to pay a white person back with their very soul. And this is how Africa and Africans are being conquered.

I thought about that idea- giving is a weapon, and it made sense- especially in our case. Like the cat that returns to it's master because the master feeds it, despite the fact that the master beats it do death as well. We are so grateful and thankful for the giving. They keep us in poor conditions just for that fact. Look at how any rapper or athlete acts towards a White person who pulls them out of the ghetto. They will serve whatever agenda they offer them to the end, because in a sense they feel "saved."

He told me so many African people were giving up their souls just based on the fact that some White person gave them something, even if it was a shirt, or some socks they will sign up to be a Christian- just from the feeling of wanting to pay back White people for their generosity. Not realizing behind that generosity is greed and eventually death.

Basically this African Brotha was saying anyone who thinks this way is white, and that we all help to engineer this type of consciousness on a psychic level.

So in my exercise, I am looking not just at the white skin of humans, but the white mind. The Yakub story is a good start, but we should as you say understand how natural melanin recessiveness could be. I've also said in the past that if the "albino theory" is true, if we kept African albinos in the tribe, allowed them to live out their lives perhaps White people would not be a problem to begin with. They would've never came into existence. I say this is still true with homosexuals. What happens is that we feed these energies, we allow them to populate and grow out on their own, and later it becomes a problem.

We can only wonder about all that we feed with our psychic energy and what those energies populate and grow into. Does the white mind also serve a purpose beyond what our minds can understand? Perhaps those who give as a weapon should be allowed to cleanse the world of those who will fall for those tricks?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back