Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast???

:thinking:

...the undeniable history and truth is that the black man and his "cultural" sexual preferences are the bain of our existence in AmeriKKKa

• you must think you are a legend in your own mind to make such a statement :lol:
  • you must know that the manner in which black men use their male members in the wrong camp ---is stank
  • you must know that Bill Cosby cheated on his wife in the "other" camp :lol:
  • you must know that eye am superior to you ---scientifically, biologically, spiritually, historically, psychologically, intellectually and culturally for it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt the dumbest black woman is smarter than the smartest black man
  • you must know that WE as a people did not began to degenerate "culturally/spiritually until THE BLACK MAN began thinking that he was greater than she who brought him into the world...
Bad enough you dare to believe you speak for all of the female posters of this website:

Worse is my guess you'd berate/chide/etc. them as being sellouts/traitors/ad naseum too...

If anything, you seem and sound as clueless as early white feminists, and a bad reflection of your own self hatred, etc.

None of the above are viewpoints I agree with and/or appreciate being associated with!

You also dare to post/write/etc.:

So. do your research and bring something to the table other than your self hate and misguided information.

However you choose to misrepresent me, others here have enough past experience etc., did and do have their right to make up their own minds...

I. e., as regards your accusations in general, there is no one size fits all notion of being an African American female, I. e., it was via the eras of colonialism/slavery/etc., other means and ways the white haters in particular exploited and oppressed most (if not all) of us, both on the African continent and/or thruout the Americas, etc., which is why only a handful of better enlightened black males know why too many don't honor or respect the traditional female, via them (as all exploited and oppressed people to react or overreact), BY MIMICKING THEIR EXPLOITERS AND OPPRESSORS...

So, did any of even our generation's activists, truly believe ONE BOOK and/or the MOVIE it was based on would END black male/black female conflicts, in and of themselves?!?

I admit to not having read the book, and the movie version of the COLOR PURPLE was a whitewashed copout....

In both cases: They were and are HISTORICAL FICTION...

Whatever the authoress went on to present as alternatives, after the fact, were and are just that...

Instead:

Any true activist also knows the real reasons behind the modern day decline of our relations:

As in: At best, back during the Civil Rights and Black Power eras, we were just recovering from the very things we had been subjected to, for centuries....

There will also be those things folks just choose to believe, and then there are those things which are hard to deny truths....

Again, your rants discredit whatever the intent and purpose was or is, whereas as was or is true of past generations, today's young black males and females have to meet each other halfway...

Life does on anyway...

FYI

In any and all cases: Again I find this thread to be black cel bashing, out of character for most of this website's posters usual comebacks, anti black and/or aiding our peoples white enemies agendas, etc.

Since the originator either believes or chooses to believe otherwise, (or would have us to as well), it is a waste of my energy/resources/time/etc. to comment any further...

End of posts...

FYI

?Why?

Bill Cosby resigns from Temple University board
By Katia Hetter, CNN
updated 9:06 AM EST, Tue December 2, 2014

"..."I have always been proud of my association with Temple University," Cosby said in a statement released by the university. "I have always wanted to do what would be in the best interests of the university and its students. As a result, I have tendered my resignation from the Temple University Board of Trustees..."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back