Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast???

American global power, the mental delusion of Europeans and the rise of West Africa has nothing what-so-ever to do with the moral decay of one Black man who threw rocks at his own people while living in a brick house...
THe timing does fit their agenda this information about Cosby is old news being rehashed. The picture paints Blackmen as violent sex assaulters, aka savage rapists. From Trayvon painting as a thug, Garner an overweight fat man as a violent law breaker who kills police, Michael Brown as a killer bully fighting cops, now Bill Cosby as a mastermind serial rapist. How you don't see all the connected b.s. is beyond me. I smell the same source for mostly everybody's trouble is White Supremacy and Racism. Death to it.

The timing is off -- this should have been common knowledge when this Boule Bootlickin Sambo was throwing rocks at his own people.

The picture is for Bill Cosby alone.

Trayvon, Garner, Michael Brown aint got nothing to do with the low morals of one Bill Cosby

THe timing does fit their agenda this information about Cosby is old news being rehashed. The picture paints Blackmen as violent sex assaulters, aka savage rapists. From Trayvon painting as a thug, Garner an overweight fat man as a violent law breaker who kills police, Michael Brown as a killer bully fighting cops, now Bill Cosby as a mastermind serial rapist

The timing is off -- this should have been common knowledge when this Boule Bootlickin Sambo was throwing rocks at his own people.

The picture is for Bill Cosby alone.

Trayvon, Garner, Michael Brown aint got nothing to do with the low morals of one Bill Cosby
I agree the Boule is bad as a society but not all of them are bad people. Bill Cosby did a lot for the younger generations with his creation of the Cosby show. That show was transcendental and still inspires. Bill also gave a ton of money to Spell man and that college is top notch, those black ladies are the top of their fields. Its hard for me to throw Bill under the bus without some evidence that he couldn't dispute if given a fair chance to counter. This is in accord with justice.

Then if you know this stay on topic

I agree the Boule is bad as a society but not all of them are bad people. Bill Cosby did a lot for the younger generations with his creation of the Cosby show. That show was transcendental and still inspires. Bill also gave a ton of money to Spell man and that college is top notch, those black ladies are the top of their fields. Its hard for me to throw Bill under the bus without some evidence that he couldn't dispute if given a fair chance to counter. This is in accord with justice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back