Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast???

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault in retrial

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
What about the airlines...

The average U.S. citizen can travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the continent of Antarctica without a passport. Just need a Federal, State or other official form of picture ID. Bill Cosby has been entered into the joint FAA/TSA/DHS/INS/CBP No-Fly list. That bulletin is forwarded to AMTRAK, Trailways and all American cruise ship ports as well. If my memory serves me right the DOJ guidelines state that affluent flight risk are to be fitted with GPS ankle monitors.

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Especially the airports, from International to non-towered air-parks, all airline carriers and aviation cargo carriers lest he have someone crate him up and flown to either a neutral country or a country that has no extradition treaty with America, it's allies, territories or protectorates. We might as well wait out his appeal and just hope that justice prevails. He's now been convicted of a sex crime but let's still keep an open mind about falsely accused Black men and women over the course of our forced citizenship here.

Can anyone spell: The Central Park Five?

View attachment 12297
Their circumstances were far different from Cosby. They were 5 men misidentified by one woman via encouragement of the police force who lacked the resources to adequately defend themselves. Cosby was an extremely affluent man who used his considerable resources to silence the many women he abused through the use of intoxicants and sleeping drugs. Cosby does not have one accuser. He has over 40 accusers, some of which were Sisters.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
the pound cake speech in May 2004 during an NAACP awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education Supreme Court decision was highly criticized as "Date Rapist' Bill's <<<(eg. who never actually participated in the civil rights movement, but rather was making "I Spy" episodes)>>> disrespectful remarks to the black community in front of White Amerikkkka. The speech did him more harm than good, because whomever it was that he made mad got him in the end. He's 80 now...a 30-year-sentence is a loooooog time to swallow ----for being one of many men of low moral fiber--- who finally got caught!

Eye knew he was guilty, it was only a matter of time b4 he got his just 'pudding' pop results!

Karma still...

"“People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged, ‘The cops shouldn’t have shot him.’ What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?” Cosby said in his 2004 speech to the NAACP, which became known as the “Pound Cake” speech, because of the aforementioned anecdote."
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/04/how-cosbys-pound-cake-speech-helped-lead-to-his-downfall/559049/

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Hannibal Buress.jpg

"Buress was already an established comic. He had already made a deal with Comedy Central for his own show before the Cosby firestorm. Once that video went viral, the show’s announcement was delayed. He got hate mail from Cosby fans and praise from others calling him a “feminist hero.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/04/26/hannibal-buress-unwittingly-reignited-the-bill-cosby-firestorm-heres-how-he-dealt-with-the-aftermath/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fbb10718cf1b

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly