Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast???

The Navy
Temple University
Massachusetts-Amherst University
TVLand - project cancelled
Netflix - project cancelled
NBC - project cancelled

--all disagree and have washed their hands of Mr. Ed.D, you see :lol::lol::lol:

That's nothing... they cave to public pressure like Nikki Minaj's butt implants.

If you understand sponsorship of athletes, you will see an exodus once something deemed bad happens, then fall back in when the smoke clears...

The same way they did 15 years ago...

But again still the answer remains...
Neither proven or disproved the allegations, it is simply air until you actually convict him... and when you finally convict him instead of all this sentimentality... Fry him

This ain't about me :lol:

and when you finally convict him instead of all this sentimentality... Fry him

Interestingly, Blaklioness shared her views 4 years ago with Black Squared. It is obvious that she knew, yet the details of his indiscretions were not widely known until this present point in time:

Why do black people take issue with Bill Cosby's comments
March 7 2010

"...IMHO, it is because many Black people see him as a hypocrite of sorts. He spent so much time portraying the image of a devoted family man, that when those affairs came up (with nonblack women in particular), I'm not sure how much of his credibility he retained..."

and then she added:

"...It was you who posed the question...I just offered my take. I don't think this is about people looking for perfection, but generally folks don't often take kindly to being beaten over the head with advice by those who've yet to acknowledge their own flaws. ...just sayin'..."

That's nothing... they cave to public pressure like Nikki Minaj's butt implants.
If you understand sponsorship of athletes, you will see an exodus once something deemed bad happens, then fall back in when the smoke clears...
The same way they did 15 years ago...

Let's be clear... I have no more feelings for him that I have for anyone.
I never seen him as a role model, because I hold no celebrity, entertainer, or whatever as one.

But if you don't like the message... don't listen. If you despise his words, no one cares. If you take issue with his views, so what.

The problem is and always been the allegations.
The man is accused of heinous crimes... Over ten plus...
allegations up to 50 years ago.

If dude was accused then, if they came forward when they were supposedly assaulted, this would not be an issue.

It's the idiocy of them which missed the window to persecute their alleged predator.

If people sit there and hold feelings from him telling them that their lifestyle is subhuman... that's their inability to deal with the issue at hand without distraction.

If you can't keep the idea of a fictional character separate from the actual person, that's the immaturity and stupidity of the person.

These charges are serious and deserve respect... but they turned the search for justice into soul train line full of retards.

So... now we have to wait if anything could be done to gain justice for this. Instead... they believe that fighting this in the media would gain anything...

Unless he dies... He is still rich.. and crimes unproven... you will hurt the sponsorship, but anything substantial? No. I don't care if it's a black or white face which claims it... my irritation goes towards the half a century of silence.

Let me be clear...if you don't like my sentimentalities concerning my thread...keep it moving :horse:

Let's be clear... I have no more feelings for him that I have for anyone.
I never seen him as a role model, because I hold no celebrity, entertainer, or whatever as one.

But if you don't like the message... don't listen. If you despise his words, no one cares. If you take issue with his views, so what.

The problem is and always been the allegations.
The man is accused of heinous crimes... Over ten plus...
allegations up to 50 years ago.

If dude was accused then, if they came forward when they were supposedly assaulted, this would not be an issue.

It's the idiocy of them which missed the window to persecute their alleged predator.

If people sit there and hold feelings from him telling them that their lifestyle is subhuman... that's their inability to deal with the issue at hand without distraction.

If you can't keep the idea of a fictional character separate from the actual person, that's the immaturity and stupidity of the person.

These charges are serious and deserve respect... but they turned the search for justice into soul train line full of retards.

So... now we have to wait if anything could be done to gain justice for this. Instead... they believe that fighting this in the media would gain anything...

Unless he dies... He is still rich.. and crimes unproven... you will hurt the sponsorship, but anything substantial? No. I don't care if it's a black or white face which claims it... my irritation goes towards the half a century of silence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back